Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Saturday 9:00 AM on Disney Channel Premiered May 05, 2006 In Season

Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Fan Reviews (60)

• Juvenile!

Right,Mickey Mouse has gone way downhill and he's teaching toddlers dumb things this is'nt just him before he was just wacky funny and entertaining now he's becoming a show that is just juvenile i don't know how they made him like this this is one of the worst shows ever made oh and Donald does'nt get bad tempered i miss the old Donald Duck and when everything's done they dance around like idiots do i especially hate the way Mickey dances man this is worse than Barney come on Disney bring the old Mickey back this just makes Mickey look like an idiot i know he is'nt and Sony931 is right it is ripping off Dora the Explorer what is the difference.To people who despise him cause they've just seen him in this show or people or people who like toddler shows cause they've never really seen him much and just watched this show then your'e wrong Mickey is known for making people laugh like mad this is not Mickey's personality really the way he acts in this show is just plain wrong it's not his fault it's the writers and the insane moron who has no soul who created this evil piece of rubbish they are'nt retards and there not happy little idiots who are just stupid no these people are serious they don't have to smile all the time just cause they smile on merchandise does'nt mean they do all the time just like SpongeBob he does'nt smile all the time though he does on his merchandise yet people think he and Mickey Mouse are for toddlers there just plain wrong Mickey is for everyone yes this show is exactly like Barney and anytime i am going to do a petition soon to cancel this heap of rubbish and bring back Mickey the way he is supposed to be not an happy little freak. And what the hell is up with the name ''The Sensational Six''? You don't hear that name in other toons just this juvenile show.
  • I don't like this show but my baby sister does.. This is her fave show.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a 3-D animated TV show for little children to watch. They learn so much things from this show. Mickey Mouse together with his friends, Pluto, his pet dog, Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Donald Duck, and Goofy, solve whatever the problem is. Toodles help them by providing Mouse-ka tools. Other characters like Von Drake, Pete, Chip & Dale, and Clarabelle help them along.
    Mickey Mouse Clubhouse teaches pre-schoolers numbers, colors, shapes and so much more. What I like about this is that it teaches my baby sister, Kelly, to speak English. She learns saying what Mickey says.
  • Great show for kids of this generation. Helps stimulate learning in a fun and physically active way and great move from Disney too with all those merchandise coming out. a better version of Dora in CGI.

Great show for kids of this generation. Helps stimulate learning in a fun and physically active way and great move from Disney too with all those merchandise coming out. a better version of Dora in CGI. a few episodes got good animations, lots are "amateurishly" done, that's what i think Disney should emphasize on keeping intact from the old mickey mouse we grew and loved. here's a few problems i spotted.

they move and stop mostly at the same time, the timing seems very dull, generally it ain't like our old mickey mouse animation. although some animations from some episodes are good, i wonder if Disney outsource this to 2 company's hell ill pick the better animation!!
  • Preschool show that encourages development of decision making and problem solving.

If you are able to type a review for this show then you are not the intended audience. This show is intended for preschoolers and preschoolers love it. The general formula for the show is the Disney characters encounter simple problems then step the viewer through observations to help solve the problem. Next they give the viewer a selection of answers (in the form of tools called the Mouska tools) to solve the problem. It is very simplistic so preschoolers can keep up. My preschooler has learned a great deal from the show, and whenever he needs to solve a problem he says, "We need our Mouska tools". Apparently many of the reviewers did not have these wonderful shows to teach them these useful skills, since they did not realize they were watching a cartoon intended for preschoolers.
  • This show isn't for all you who already survived adolescence and the daily playground bullying, so quit your griping and pop in your dusty old beta tapes and laser discs if you want classic Disney.

I gotta admit -- I was never a big fan of Mickey and his gang -- and I blame disgraced former CEO Eisner for that one -- but I digress.

This show ain't for you knuckleheads who have had nary a good word to say about the show. It's for pre-schoolers and kids in diapers. Like my three-year old. She gets to use her own set of reasoning skills (seriously lacking) and her own judgment (lacking there, too, but who's gonna tell a 3-year old that?).

So, if you're already too old for baby diapers (and not old enough for great-grampa diapers), don't bother with this show, 'cos it wasn't made for you.
  • I bet Walt Disney never thought of this.

I like Mickey. He's even in my avatar. Walt Disney created this little enjoyable mouse which was a big hit. But now considered oldie, they made all new crappy shows to take over Disney Channel. And this show is one of thsoe crappy shows.

It's an embarrasment. That's what I can say. Disney wouldn't make such a horror. But his descendants were stupid to make it. Mickey isn't an oldie yet! If Mickey was an oldie, Disney itself would be an oldie! At least taht's what my logic states.

I hate this show. Mickey was put in this little play as to amuse little children who is bored on their couches. This'll make them even more bored.
  • Mickey Mouse humiliated!

This is a Disney Channel show featuring Mickey Mouse and all the crew. I think that they shouldn't have made such a fool of Mickey Mouse, because that is what this show does.

However, the show does have some funny, nice or enjoyable moments, but these are very rare and too far between.

They should either stop with this show or do something to it to either make it more entertaining or to have a better storyline and plot, and attract more viewers.

Overall, a decent show, with way too many flaws in it. Needs quite a bit of adjustments to make it better.
  • When something is in CGI, a remake or whatever, you know it's bad.

When will this CGI nonsense stop? Because when you know a classic is remade into that, you know it will instantly suck. Disney's stupified Mickey Mouse and everyone else! I saw one episode where Pete ans Donald Duck were racing in some hot-air balloon race. Then Pete lost, but everyone was helping him?! If this was the House of Mouse, then they would have just ignored Pete! This show is definitely a waste of time, along with the new show, My Friends Tigger and Pooh. And BTW, is there some way I can write less than 100 words, because I did it b4, now I can't! Anyways, don't watch this!
  • Thjis is one of my fav childhood shows i watch it somtimes.

Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is the first computer generated (CG) 3-D animation television series to feature the "Sensational Six." Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, and Pluto star in this series, which focuses on interactivity with its primarily preschool-aged audience to stimulate problem solving. Each episode involves the characters helping its viewers to "solve a specific age-appropriate problem utilizing basic skills, such as identifying shapes and counting through ten." The series uses Playhouse Disney's "whole child" curriculum of cognitive, social and creative learning opportunities. Mickey has a tool named toodles. They Help mickey solve His peroblems or his friends' problems.
  • Better than House of Mouse.

Okay Disney, you're just digging yourselves into a bigger hole. First it was Mickey Mouse Works, next it was House of Mouse, and now this? This is why the Disney Channel isn't the Disney Channel anymore. Can you at least make a station called Disney Playhouse Channel and put the Disney Channel back to its original format with the Classic Disney cartoons and movies? You have ABC Family that can play Sister Sister, Lizzie McGuire, Even Stevens, and all those other tween shows on the Disney Channel. Because all I want to see again is old Donald Duck cartoons on the Disney Channel.
  • Great educational, fun show! My daughters LOVE it!

This show is wonderful. My 2 year old and 5 year old daughters absolutely LOVE this show! It brings the original Mickey and gang into the 21st century. These characters seemed to have been lost among many other newer characters - Spongebob, Blues Clues, Dora to name a few. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is cute and educational. It invites your toddler or preschooler to join in the fun by answering questions while at the same time bringing a classic back to life. My girls love this show as much as any out there and I don't have to worry about content. Best of both worlds. We even have a few episodes DVR'd for when there's nothing better on and they need a "Mickey Fix". Thanks, Disney for a great show!
  • This show is a piece of garbage!

This show is soo bad! it is not like classic disney cartoons. its soo bad it hurts. All the classic disney characters act like complete idiots. It has crappy computer animation and looks like a 2 year old made it. What ever happened to the cool Mickey Mouse cartoons?

I have watched at least 5 episodes of this garbage and do not get it. Who ever made it was crazy.

This show is insulting because

The characters act like idiots

Its computer animated

It is not like classic Disney cartoons

and a million more reasons.
    I wish this show would be banned
    get rid of this garbage!
  • Who's got a second show with the Mickey Mouse Club? Disney! Who's the one that created the house? Disney! So why is this new attemption to bring a classic this bad?

Mickey Mouse brings the people another show of his that's more into education then what comedy matters. Now let's just say that if you think the show was just like anyother you seen featruing him and his friends , you are wrong. This show is a disgrace to the whole Disney world of Mickey , and made it into a Dora rip-off. The show has the same formula as Dora the Explorer , and pretty much does it worse.

If you want to know how this show is really a rip-off , then you can soon find out. First of all , there's the same silent sound as the one from Dora which actually needs somebody to say stuff like how Blue Clues was sucessful at that! There's also the strange and very wonky dance at the end like Dora , and pretty much uses the whole show as a money refrence for Diseny to buy. Very bad choice.

Now these are the examples of how this show is bad and cleary makes Disney look like Nickelodeon of today. Get this cancelled and replace it with various Mickey shorts for at least 30 minutes so that I constantly don't need to hear the horror once again.

An approved 1.0 out of 10.0

Well, I watched a quarter of an episode because it came after a better show or something. And I'm telling you, if my three year old cousin sat down in front of this show, he would ask you to change it to CNN or The Weather Channel, anything more exciting than this. They just ask random questions then stand still and quiet for a long time (moving their heads like they're listening to something...this can last anywhere from four seconds to three hours) then suddenly say, "me too!" Or something else like that. That's not interactive! How many kids will actually follow along? It's worse than Dora the Explorer, now that's boring. Parent's, tell your preschoolers to watch Sesame Street and nothing else. It isn't boring, it doesn't patronize children, and it will most definitely give them a lot of head knowledge before they start school. It worked for me.
  • Disney's mascot character ruined.

Mickey Mouse is one of the most well known cartoon characters of all time. He was Walt Disney's main creation and starred in many different cartoons from the 1920s up to the 1940s or 50s. He also appeared in TV shows such as Mickey Mouse Works and House of Mouse. Those are two shows that I really enjoy and have hilarious moments. After House of Mouse got cancelled, would there be another Mickey Mouse series. I hoped so and yet, there is, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. When I first heard of it being on Playhouse Disney I thought, "Well hey, it's Mickey Mouse. How bad could it be." But it was so bad I just couldn't even believe it.

For one thing this show doesn't have anything to do with the old Mickey Mouse cartoons from the 1920s up to the newer cartoons that Mickey appeared in up until House of Mouse. They dumbed down Mickey Mouse so much that it's just a big disgrace. Now he's like some kind of Dora the Explorer type of character and he does stupid things with his other friends (Goofy, Donald, Chip N Dale) such as hide and seek and tag. This show was awful, it disgraced Mickey Mouse by a long shot (and Disney for that matter). I can't believe that they dumbed Mickey Mouse down by this much.

Disney needs to get their facts straight. Would you seriously think that Walt Disney would make something like this? No he wouldn't. Mickey's my head and Donald's my butt. Screw this crud, now I'm gonna go watch Dora the Explorer to wash this crud off my head.
  • WHY!

The New Disney is ruining all of the characters from old Disney characters like Goofy, Donald Duck, Minnie, Pooh, EVERYTHING!!, EVERYTHING!!.... This is also even worst than Dora the Explorer.

Ok sorry about that, but seriously it ruined Mickey Mouse. Now Mickey became a teacher of toddlers and he teaches now dumb things, what the heck?

This is an insult and an embarrassment for Walt Disney. Minnie, Pluto, Donald are also now teachers of toddlers what is this.

Badly CGI animated.....

Voice Acting:
    Ok, but it needs adjustments

Childish and unsuitable for teenagers

Educational Value:
    It's like Dora, but there's no learning about speaking Spanish.

I like them but, not this.

Overall: ABYSMAL!!!
    Ok voice acting, noneducational value, ok sound, bad developed changing characters, childish dialogues and badly animated CGI.

Bring back the old Disney channel, it was the greatest. If Walt was arise from the dead, he'll cancel this disgrace show once and for all.
  • You steal it for Dora the explorer!

I hate this show. This show is as childish as Dora the explorer! The worst part of all is they steal Dora the explorer! Example, Dora commands you to said "Said *" and mickey mouse also commands you to said :
    "Said super *"! This show also ruined Walt disney's mickey mouse! I can't stand it anymore! It's very cheesy and childish! I wish Walt disney soul with curse dinsey. I don't how to end,but watch those word.
    Final score: F---
  • The mouse has a new "house"... Joy!! (Well, not really).

Ok - it's great that pre-schoolers are learning something from a program starring classic disney characters like Mickey and Donald. That's why I haven't automatically given the show a score of "1.0"

However, what about the rest of the population? You know, the people who grew up watching classic disney shorts?
    It was a shame when they cancelled "House Of Mouse" - this was a show that appealed to everyone. It featured classic disney shorts, new cartoons (some recycled from "Mickey Mouse Works"), nearly every classic disney character ever created - and it was hosted by Mickey himself!
    But then they had to go and cancel it. "Be patient" I told my sister who was a huge fan "it is only a matter of time until they do something new with him". But then I came to realise that they had stopped making anything "family" orientated for Mickey altogether. They simply just forget about the rest of the population (all the loyal disney fans!) and began concentrating soley on pre-schoolers.
    "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" is definitely not a "family" program or created for Disney fans - like all the other Mickey programs before it have been. It is made specifically for young ones only. There is no factor what-so-ever for any actual disney fan.

The Disney Channel doesn't even feature anything Mickey related at all anymore. You either have to like Hannah Montana - or go and get stuffed. I mean, how can they call it "The Disney Channel" without it's biggest star? I'm sure Walt would be happy that the channel that bears his name has altogether forgotten about his beloved mouse...
  • If you seen Dora the explorer, or go diego go, You have seen the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

My 7th Review after a bad show, "Go Diego go". This cartoon is the first 3-D computer animated show on Playhouse disney. Why would they Make mickey mouse into idiots by doing nice things? First of all, This insults and Disgraces the Mickey mouse trilogy, Second, It's not like the classic walt disney cartoons back in the 1920's through the 1990's! Third, All the chracthers act like Idiots. But this will NOT be the worst cartoon I have seen, but it however used the same forulma of Dora the Explorer, and Go Diego go. This show will yet get a D. Results! Come!!!

Voice-acting: C-- 5.0/10.0 The voice-acting dosen't seemed right perfectly. They can fix that up a bit.

Animation: D 3.5/10.0 The animation is poorly designed. It looked like a 5-year old made it! Sound: C+ 6.5/10.0 Jazzy music with Classic sound effects. Not much info around here.

Dialouge: D+ 4.6/10.0 Okay for young childern, but it's B-A-D for older people. Mute it if you dare.

Grapihcs: D-- 4.0/10.0 The Grapihcs are not that good at all. The backgrounds look too colorful, and the chracthers look ugly in 3-D.

Educational Value: C 6.0/10.0 Fair Educational. good thing there's no spainsh translating or else I would scream my head right off. but still used the same forulma.

Lasting Appeal: C- 5.8/10.0 It can be fun for your young childern to look at the colorful backgrounds and 3-D chracthers but it gets repietive pretty fast.

Overall: D 4.9/10.0 Disney's using the same money project as Nick, unlike another username I read said. Disney's starting to go downhill. They better make a come back, or else this and cartoon network will become the worst cartoon channels of all time.
  • Wonderful show!!!

For those of you downing this show...do you have kids? My son who is 2 1/2 will only watch this show and LOVES it. Not to mention he is learning his colors and how to count as he watches. He also is learning what animal sounds go to which animal. He is processing all this information and learning while enjoying it. Whoever thought learning could be fun? Gee, what a great idea. I am a teacher so I know all the skepticism. This shows is a wonderful learning tool. Cheesy for adults, yes. For kids, no way. They love it!!!
  • You eediots!

Disney once again you have ruined something else but not just something else but your own mascot Mickey Mouse by making this stupid show i mean it's just like Dora the Explorer which is to me very idiotic, Mickey asks you a question and then answers you as if no one's there just like Dora and i hate Dora the Explorer as it teaches kids how to be freaking idiots and Disney how could you do this? Mickey was not intended for just preschoolers he was intended for people for all ages no matter what you say and Disney only care about what the fangirls want like Hannah Montana and High School Musical so they move Mickey onto Playhouse Disney where only the preschoolers are watching and make this crap Disney oughtta get back to what they used to be and they have to end the High School Musical, cancel Hannah Montana and cancel this show too because Disney i think you're going downhill now, as Ren Hoek would say "You EEDIOTS!"
  • This is a cute and educational show for the pre-school set, focused on the adventures of Mickey Mouse and his famous friends Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Daisy.

I think this show is really great for little kids. It's cute, and I always enjoy seeing Mickey on tv. The storylines are rather interesting and should prove adequate entertainment for it's target audience. It's mildly educational (with lessons on shapes, colors, and counting) while managing to convey that Disney magic a parent would expect in a pre-school show. The characters look wonderful and vivid in the CG format and the music by They Might Be Giants is quite catchy. I say this show is definitely worth a viewing and, in my opinion, is the highlight of the Playhouse Disney line-up. If your little one is looking for a way to pass a half an hour on a early morning, give this show a shot and neither of you will be sorry.
  • they ruined mickey mouse!!!!!..

disney's gone too far this time! what are they doing to their classic characters!?! i dont like the CGI animation. it's an eyesore. they did this to winnie the pooh as well! i guarantee that if Walt was still alive, he'd cancel this disgrace of a show! for some odd reason, mickey mouse clubhouse reminds me of Dora. like how mickey has the same habit of askin a question and then starin at you for a few secondsO.o disney ought to cancel this show cuz it's really stupid! bring back mickey's house of mouse! who thought of doin this to mickey!?!
  • Mickey has been going on for TOO LONG!

Why? Why Disney? Can't you let the mouse die? Is this the only show the Moral Guardians will let on TV nowadays? Nick, then Cartoon, now Disney hits the screwy mark. Mickey Mouse? Who's Mickey? Little kids will ask that if Mickey continues...because that's how long he reigned. Walt Disney must be twirling in his grave right now, what with this show, Hannah Montana, WOWP, and a ton of other cheesy shows. Bring Rolie Polie Olie back! Bring BITBBH back! Bring real children's shows back! Kill this cheap Mickey clone! It's just not Mickey anymore if he sounds like a Dora...
  • This destroys the History of Micky Mouse.

This show is horrible. This show has completely killed Mikey Mouse. Originally Mickey Mousy was ment to be a funny charahter for all ages. But this one, This one is Sick. Before I Use to like the Classic Mickey Mouse Episodes, But when this came out it looked horrible from the Advert. I decided to watch a few episodes, and I Was sorry that I Wasted my Time watching them. BTW I first Watched this show in 2007 and I Was still 9 years old. Also, The animation is Horrible and the people who make this show continued torturing Mickey Mouse by making him sing childish irritating Songs and making him say gibberish garbage all the time. ekzample: ''Mieeyska Muuskaa Mickey Mouse!''. This also gives ABC/Disney a bad reputaition for killing probably the most important TV Cartoon of all Time. Now Mickey Mouse is equivelliant to Dora the Explora. BTW this is worser than Dora.
  • Mickey,what did they do?!

Oh my god,oh my god,they killed Mickey Mouse!And made him turn into this piece of junk.It's basically about Mickey Mouse and his friends do a bunch of stuff with some stupid floating thing named toodles.Okay,first off,this show is in CGI animation,not 2-D.Second,Mickey annoys me in this show a lot lately and third,They have some stupid dance named The Hot Dog.Goofy dances like a retard and says "Come on everybody!Do the Hot dog dance!".Hey,I got and idea.Why don't I invent a dance called "Shut the heck up".This gets an F.
    Animation:It's CGI,which is retarted because Mickey is a 2-D character.
    Humor:No educational show has humor at all.
    Theme:It's just kids spelling Mickey's name.
    Anyways,Disney is ruining our childhood and turning them into stupid educational shows like Winnie the Pooh and Captain Hook.
  • Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a really good show for little kids. I think it's a cute show. It teaches kids fun activities and adventures of what the characters do!

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a really cute show for little kids. I think it's really cute. The characters are cute, and friendly. They teach little kids on what they do, and what adventures they go on, or what mysteries they solve. I think this show should stay on TV, and make more new seasons and episodes to keep little kids occupied and happy. This is the only cute show that little kids watch, and I recommend it to be the BEST show on Disney Channel. I give this show: 10/10 (A+).

• I wish Walt Disney was here so that he can fire whoever made this idea

If there's one cartoon character I love,it's Mickey Mouse. He has got to be the greatest cartoon character of all time. And it's all thanks to Walt Disney. However,in 2006,when Hannah Montana was popular,they thought that kids will not be interested with Mickey anymore,so they changed him into a role model for 3 year olds,and the results for Mickey ends up being a complete disgrace to him called Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. MMC is about Mickey,Minnie,Pluto,Goofy,Donald and Daisy who solve problems and go on adventures. Seriously,why does this have to be an educational show? Why couldn't this be an animated show like House of Mouse? As if it doesn't sound bad enough,the animation is now CGI,and dear god does it looks horrendous. Everything looks like a Rollie Pollie Ollie rip-off,and why is Mickey's town populated by a bunch of trees? As for the characters,they turned into (You guessed it) morons who don't even act like their selves anymore. Mickey is not even funny and is a complete idiot. He always asks the audience questions that are so easy to answer,and suffers from Doras disease. (Side effects are Blindness and deafness) He also says the most gayest catchphrases ever. "Hot diggity dog!" "Meeska Mooseka Mickey Mouse!". Someone give me a bat,I'm gonna kill whoever wrote the script. Minnie is no better at all,and Mickey doesn't try to get first move on her anymore. Donald is still a bit of a jerk,but is now nice to everybody. Goofy is well,goofy and idiotic. Daisy is just like Minnie. Pluto is well...wait,why am I talking about a dog? Pete was evil and mean,now he's nice to Mickey. Clarabelle looks horrendous when she's not in black and white,and the chipmunks don't like to tease Pluto anymore. At least,Oswald and Gus didn't make it. Also,this rips-off another terrible show,Dora the Explorer. Toodles is a rip-off of Backpack,and Mickey acts like Dora. Even the musical numbers rip-off Dora. Speaking of musical numbers,they are just as bad as Dora the Explorer's. We have to hear the same stupid song every episode. "Hot dog,hot diggity dog!" As for the education,it just fails. And this is another show that points a middle finger to logic. In one episode,Mickey and Pluto get stuck in a bubble,and they are about to get popped by pointing stars. What is that teaching kids? That stars are pointy and dangerous? And it also teaches kids to be idiots. Overall,This was a poor excuse to bring Mickey Mouse back. This ruins his names,this turned him into an idiot,and proves that Disney only cares for their stupid sitcoms than Mickey, I wish Walt Disney was still alive to see this.
  • An overused idea abusing the formula used in other preschool shows like Dora the Explorer, wrong fit for Walt Disney's most beloved character.

They don't call Disney the "Mouse House" for nothing. There's no question that Mickey Mouse is the king of the classic Disney cartoon characters. He's iconic, memorable, and almost every Disney fan and cartoon fan in general knows his name. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is perhaps the latest show to have him as a star, and for some bizarre reason, they decided to create a show aimed at preschoolers.

The show follows the same interactive formula used in two Nick Jr. shows, Blues Clues & Dora the Explorer. The main character interacts with the viewer and asks him/her for help on a certain something. In addition to Mickey's familiar pals like Minnie, Donald, and Goofy, there are some elements that are exclusive to the show such as the clubhouse itself, a floating mouse-eared device named "Toodles", and the "Mousketools" the device usually carries. That may be amusing to preschoolers and all, but it isn't the Mickey Mouse I know, plus rendering Mickey and his friends into CGI wasn't the best idea either. There are some bright sides to the show. It teaches children creative skills and problem solving, and that is a very important thing to teach to children nowadays.

This was a strange route Disney chose to reintroduce their mascot to new generations of kids. An interactive "edutainment" show for preschoolers is not a good fit for him, I don't think it would be a good fit for any classic cartoon character. Luckily, kids know Mickey thanks to this show, and some kids (from what I've seen) now also want to watch the original Mickey Mouse cartoon shorts by Walt Disney himself because of it.
  • Man, did this replace HOM?

If you guys heard "House of Mouse" i think this show sadly replaced it.
< 1 2