Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Saturday 9:00 AM on Disney Channel Premiered May 05, 2006 In Season

markdoublea84

Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Fan Reviews (62)

• Better than House of Mouse.

Okay Disney, you're just digging yourselves into a bigger hole. First it was Mickey Mouse Works, next it was House of Mouse, and now this? This is why the Disney Channel isn't the Disney Channel anymore. Can you at least make a station called Disney Playhouse Channel and put the Disney Channel back to its original format with the Classic Disney cartoons and movies? You have ABC Family that can play Sister Sister, Lizzie McGuire, Even Stevens, and all those other tween shows on the Disney Channel. Because all I want to see again is old Donald Duck cartoons on the Disney Channel.
  • This is a cute and educational show for the pre-school set, focused on the adventures of Mickey Mouse and his famous friends Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Daisy.

I think this show is really great for little kids. It's cute, and I always enjoy seeing Mickey on tv. The storylines are rather interesting and should prove adequate entertainment for it's target audience. It's mildly educational (with lessons on shapes, colors, and counting) while managing to convey that Disney magic a parent would expect in a pre-school show. The characters look wonderful and vivid in the CG format and the music by They Might Be Giants is quite catchy. I say this show is definitely worth a viewing and, in my opinion, is the highlight of the Playhouse Disney line-up. If your little one is looking for a way to pass a half an hour on a early morning, give this show a shot and neither of you will be sorry.
  • Wonderful show!!!

For those of you downing this show...do you have kids? My son who is 2 1/2 will only watch this show and LOVES it. Not to mention he is learning his colors and how to count as he watches. He also is learning what animal sounds go to which animal. He is processing all this information and learning while enjoying it. Whoever thought learning could be fun? Gee, what a great idea. I am a teacher so I know all the skepticism. This shows is a wonderful learning tool. Cheesy for adults, yes. For kids, no way. They love it!!!
  • Much better than stupid DORA!

Dora is one of the m-o-s-t stupidest tv series ever made! This show...oh this show! ITS AMAZING! The acting is superb! The mouth movements actually sync in with what the actors are saying! The animation is brilliant! and the characters are much,much,much better than that stupid dora and even better than that crap known as MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a really good show for little kids. I think it's a cute show. It teaches kids fun activities and adventures of what the characters do!

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a really cute show for little kids. I think it's really cute. The characters are cute, and friendly. They teach little kids on what they do, and what adventures they go on, or what mysteries they solve. I think this show should stay on TV, and make more new seasons and episodes to keep little kids occupied and happy. This is the only cute show that little kids watch, and I recommend it to be the BEST show on Disney Channel. I give this show: 10/10 (A+).

• Meh.....

Its okay, even though it's not the exact same mouse we all know and love...

It's kind of just like dora, replacing backpack with.... TOODLES? They completely ruined Toodles once they made it have a voice thats ANNOYINNNGG to hear. The plots are OK, the voice actors pretty good..... overall it just gets fair, I'm sorry if your a fan and don't like this review, I respect that you like it, it's just that the show is just OK overall.
  • Preschool show that encourages development of decision making and problem solving.

If you are able to type a review for this show then you are not the intended audience. This show is intended for preschoolers and preschoolers love it. The general formula for the show is the Disney characters encounter simple problems then step the viewer through observations to help solve the problem. Next they give the viewer a selection of answers (in the form of tools called the Mouska tools) to solve the problem. It is very simplistic so preschoolers can keep up. My preschooler has learned a great deal from the show, and whenever he needs to solve a problem he says, "We need our Mouska tools". Apparently many of the reviewers did not have these wonderful shows to teach them these useful skills, since they did not realize they were watching a cartoon intended for preschoolers.
  • Get over it!

Will you guys GET OVER IT. Mickey isn't going to be the same as in 1928. Why? Because they have found ways to make him look better and more appealing to KIDS not to YOU. I like this show my son loves it and that's what is important. For them to have a show to watch that isn't USELESS. So stop all your whining the show isn't geared towards you. Stop living in the past and get over it.
  • Grow Up Reviewers

Obviously those of you who keep saying this isn't the "true Mickey" and it shouldn't be an educational show for kids need a reality check. You are no longer Disney's target audience, watch programming for adults and those of you with children should be happy your children are learning something, its not about you. So please stop making yourself look like some sort of weird Mickey Mouse Bronie type and leave the show for 1-4 year olds like its intended. If you don't like it, don't watch. My son loves it and it keeps him calm BIG YES FROM ME!
  • Great educational, fun show! My daughters LOVE it!

This show is wonderful. My 2 year old and 5 year old daughters absolutely LOVE this show! It brings the original Mickey and gang into the 21st century. These characters seemed to have been lost among many other newer characters - Spongebob, Blues Clues, Dora to name a few. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is cute and educational. It invites your toddler or preschooler to join in the fun by answering questions while at the same time bringing a classic back to life. My girls love this show as much as any out there and I don't have to worry about content. Best of both worlds. We even have a few episodes DVR'd for when there's nothing better on and they need a "Mickey Fix". Thanks, Disney for a great show!
  • Hooot dogggg saaayyyy supper cheeeerrrrr! me: No, Id rather glue my ears shut!

all they do is sing and dances the same things over and over and are overall to dramatic. like seriously i wish i could sing and a house could magically appear~!! like how is that possible!!!??

the onlt thing it teaches is... well, how to be too happy.

like where are their parents?? do they care where they go!

so just wow ._.
  • Thjis is one of my fav childhood shows i watch it somtimes.

7.1
    Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is the first computer generated (CG) 3-D animation television series to feature the "Sensational Six." Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, and Pluto star in this series, which focuses on interactivity with its primarily preschool-aged audience to stimulate problem solving. Each episode involves the characters helping its viewers to "solve a specific age-appropriate problem utilizing basic skills, such as identifying shapes and counting through ten." The series uses Playhouse Disney's "whole child" curriculum of cognitive, social and creative learning opportunities. Mickey has a tool named toodles. They Help mickey solve His peroblems or his friends' problems.
  • Great show for kids of this generation. Helps stimulate learning in a fun and physically active way and great move from Disney too with all those merchandise coming out. a better version of Dora in CGI.

Great show for kids of this generation. Helps stimulate learning in a fun and physically active way and great move from Disney too with all those merchandise coming out. a better version of Dora in CGI. a few episodes got good animations, lots are "amateurishly" done, that's what i think Disney should emphasize on keeping intact from the old mickey mouse we grew and loved. here's a few problems i spotted.

they move and stop mostly at the same time, the timing seems very dull, generally it ain't like our old mickey mouse animation. although some animations from some episodes are good, i wonder if Disney outsource this to 2 company's hell ill pick the better animation!!
  • Grown ups need to stop thinking this is for them!

I have a 2 year old and he loves interacting with shows exactly like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Adults need to stop saying this isn't Mickey, because newsflash it isn't YOUR Mickey or mine. Just like my mom says MY mickey isn't hers, and so on. This Mickey is designed for 1-4 year olds and I'm sure that all of you aren't in that age group, so be forgiving for the little ones. My son is learning everything he needs for kindergarten with this and other shows like it. He even loves the mouskersize shorts and jumps around with it. I for one will be sad that my son won't get to see new episodes since he still has 2 more years to be the intended audience.
  • This show is a god-awful torture fest.

This show is the sole reason my kids (when I have them) will never EVER be allowed to watch Disney Jr. It's sad, because Elena of Avalor and Sophia The First and Goldie and Bear are some genuinely good shows my kids will never get to experience.

This show literally makes kids dumber. That is my firm belief. Any kids forced to endure this: you have my condolences. Parents, your kids deserve better than being plopped carelessly in front of a TV to watch this god-awful shitfest because you don't give a shit enough about them to put a show on thay won't destroy their minds with its utter terribleness.

Five seconds into the one episode of this that I was forced to endure I contemplated gluing my ears and eyelids shut just so I wouldn't have to be subjected to the utter garbage that is this show.

One things for sure: this site needs to add a rating of 0.0 just so it can be given to this shit show.
  • Mickey mouse club house? More like club house of toracher

Needs to be shut down. I just want kids to know the good mickey like The House of Mouse. Mickey and friends. its to boring and dull and unlike Mickey so much.
  • yawnnnn

I tried turning this on for my two year old and she didn't even watch was not interested one bit, it is an annoying boring show that makes me wanna fall asleep, please don't torture your child with this garbage :)
  • I bet Walt Disney never thought of this.

2.4
    I like Mickey. He's even in my avatar. Walt Disney created this little enjoyable mouse which was a big hit. But now considered oldie, they made all new crappy shows to take over Disney Channel. And this show is one of thsoe crappy shows.

It's an embarrasment. That's what I can say. Disney wouldn't make such a horror. But his descendants were stupid to make it. Mickey isn't an oldie yet! If Mickey was an oldie, Disney itself would be an oldie! At least taht's what my logic states.

I hate this show. Mickey was put in this little play as to amuse little children who is bored on their couches. This'll make them even more bored.
  • It talks down to kids too much.

Sure, for babies, why not? But please, for like 3 and up get something more substantial like My Little Pony Friendship is Magic for your kids. And for educational, find something that has more challenging things. I just overall dislike shows that talk waaaay down to kids. Also the 3D in this is pretty bad. It being a children's show doesn't excuse poor quality. And this comes from someone who liked Dora as a teenager.
  • This show needs to end, its been too long!

3.5
    Would have of gave a 1 but its Mickey Mouse. This show is annoying. I used to like this show before its Long Time run. Mickey has to ask you questions. Little Einsteins ask questions but in a serious way. The episodes don't make any sense! Oh no pages of a Calendar flew out and you got to find them, but Minnie they are still on the sheet but gray. Why could you have just used that. I like the Theme and the Hot Dog song but the rest is just God awful. The characters are cute but 3D is just awful. When you have nothing to watch and you want to watch Disney Channel probably for some Jessie reruns in the morning you have Mickey Mouse Clubhouse playing instead at a early time. The voices are the real voices but they are probably about to quit ClubHouse because they talk in a mic "Do you see the blue bird?" Its right it front of you. Mickey are you crazy. This show needs to end ASAP because its been too long of the show airing, even Little Einsteins has 2 seasons but Mickey Mouse Clubhouse gets over 5! Just end this please.
  • Wat is dat

3.5
    Nah... really, why is this here again?

Real 90s kids would know what we loved Mickey Mouse for, this show is not the reason.

Oh yeah, oh sure, this is a show that teaches the children... well, FAAF this. I think this is NOT a good example of making this kind of show, ESPECIALLY if you use a beloved icon that everybody loved for a DIFFERENT reason. Nothing else to say except... what makes this show worse is that everyone has a fake grin... all the time... nice.
  • Really overrated

It's a good show but it's really overrated and needs to cancel before it becomes terrible.
  • IM SO UPSET WITH REVIEWS

my daughter is 2 my son 17 months and they love this show its my 17 months old favorite and my 2 year old loves this and jake and the neverland pirates . Thanks to this program my daughter has learned much and when were out on the bus or car or whatever transportation and my lil one gets fussy all i have to do is act like mickey hey kids wanna come inside my clubhouse and play and continue to the song they both light up dance and sing my sons whole room and toys are mickey mouse clubhouse my daughter loves Minnnie boutique she even made me buy the cash register from the cartoon i love this show myself i cant believe parents with small children would complain sounds pretty selfish wanting the old mickey looks like someone misses there childhood and complaining about Pete not being a vilian what 2 year old wouldn't get scared of a villain my 2 yr old couldn't even watch the Robinsons without being scared i luv this show so do they and they learned lot thnx mickeymouse clubhouse
  • This show isn't for all you who already survived adolescence and the daily playground bullying, so quit your griping and pop in your dusty old beta tapes and laser discs if you want classic Disney.

I gotta admit -- I was never a big fan of Mickey and his gang -- and I blame disgraced former CEO Eisner for that one -- but I digress.

This show ain't for you knuckleheads who have had nary a good word to say about the show. It's for pre-schoolers and kids in diapers. Like my three-year old. She gets to use her own set of reasoning skills (seriously lacking) and her own judgment (lacking there, too, but who's gonna tell a 3-year old that?).

So, if you're already too old for baby diapers (and not old enough for great-grampa diapers), don't bother with this show, 'cos it wasn't made for you.
  • What the heck is this?!

This is not what the real Micky is! Mickey is supposed to be smart, not some dumbass. I'm so pissed off what they have done to Mickey. Walt would be ashamed. HOW DARE DISNEY RUINED MICKEY FOR ME AND TURNS INTO A BABY SHOW CRAP. Mickey is for everybody, not just for little kids!
  • Guess what? We have another Dora the Explorer knockoff and this time, Mickey Mouse is ruined :(

You guys all know Mickey Mouse, Walt Disney's creation which got people to recognise Disney more. Mickey Mouse was for all ages and his cartoons were funny and enjoyable aswell. But since 2005, the downfall of Disney started when Hannah Montana was introduced. In 2011 or so (I think) Disney then brought back Mickey and his pals but not the way true Disney fans expected. Now, Mickey Mouse isn't the same anymore. Since Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was created, Mickey and his pals are now Dora knockoffs and their personalities had a massive change which really isn't good. There are no good things about this show with the exception of educational value perhaps but I'll explain in detail:

1) The characters: The characters have had a massive change, especially Mickey, the main character of the show. Mickey is now a Dora clone because he pretty much copies everything Dora does. Minnie and Daisy are now annoying characters and Donald isn't the same jerk we used to know anymore. Clarabelle and Pete who used to be villains are now nice people and Goofy and Pluto are the only characters who are still themselves I guess.

2) 4th wall breaking: This show like all Dora knockoffs break the 4th wall everytime since Mickey now asks pointless questions with obvious answers as if the audience is there when clearly, the audience is fed up with the show and sometimes, Mickey passes items to us as if the show's in 5D. Because we're in reality and Mickey's a cartoon, how the hell do the items get to us? By EBay? By mail? No, just no.

3) The plot: The plots sometimes are the same thing with slight changes or they're things which make no sense whatsoever. The 'Mouskatools' are now introduced which is pointless and Toodles is a bit of a pointless side character aswell. The show usually ends with the 'Hot Dog' musical number with the characters dancing and it usually starts with the 'Mouskatool' musical number when Mickey's been called to help with something. The musical numbers are horrible and pointless but they're not as bad as the Special Agent Oso and Dora the Explorer musical numbers which are ten times worse.

4) Animation: The animation is another major overhaul aswell as the characters. The animation is now CGI/3D style which really doesn't appeal to the viewers. Most viewers prefer the old animations, not the new ones. The characters look a little creepy in some cases and the settings are way too bright for my poor eyes.

5) Educational value: Although the show is pretty bad in my opinion, I must admit that there is educational value present. The show teaches kids how to count, ABC's, shapes, colours, that sort of thing. But this show still needs to improve in certain areas.

Summary and Rating:

To conclude, this show is pretty bad since Mickey has been ruined and is now in a long list of Dora knockoffs. But there is educational value, which is pretty much the only good thing I can point out. As I've mentioned before in my Special Agent Oso review and a few others, Disney needs to bring back the old channels at some point before it's viewers tune out because all Disney seem to care about is making low-budget shows for a quick buck. Nickeolodeon and Cartoon Network are slowly following Disney's route too, but still I have to give them congrats for bringing back some of it's old shows, Disney Cinemagic too. But this show seriously needs to improve in almost all areas.

Characters: 0/10

Plots: 0/10

4th wall breaking: 0/10

Animation: 0/10

Educational value: 1/10

-ayamesushi23
  • Mickey has been going on for TOO LONG!

Why? Why Disney? Can't you let the mouse die? Is this the only show the Moral Guardians will let on TV nowadays? Nick, then Cartoon, now Disney hits the screwy mark. Mickey Mouse? Who's Mickey? Little kids will ask that if Mickey continues...because that's how long he reigned. Walt Disney must be twirling in his grave right now, what with this show, Hannah Montana, WOWP, and a ton of other cheesy shows. Bring Rolie Polie Olie back! Bring BITBBH back! Bring real children's shows back! Kill this cheap Mickey clone! It's just not Mickey anymore if he sounds like a Dora...
  • This show is a piece of garbage!

This show is soo bad! it is not like classic disney cartoons. its soo bad it hurts. All the classic disney characters act like complete idiots. It has crappy computer animation and looks like a 2 year old made it. What ever happened to the cool Mickey Mouse cartoons?

I have watched at least 5 episodes of this garbage and do not get it. Who ever made it was crazy.

This show is insulting because

The characters act like idiots

Its computer animated

It is not like classic Disney cartoons

and a million more reasons.
    I wish this show would be banned
    get rid of this garbage!
  • Disney's WORST mistake,since Hannah...I'm not going to speak that name.

1.5
    This age of Disney has sunken below so bad,that they have forgotten their classic movies,and their masterpiece,Mickey Mouse. But this is just the worst thing that has happened to Mickey,EVER. When I think of Mickey,I think of him doing slapstick,NOT educating kids. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is about Mickey,Goofy,Donald and others who solve adventures and mysteries by using tools. This would've been better,if it wasn't an educational show. I mean,Mickey Mouse is for everybody,not for babies. This is just like what happened to the Looney Tunes in Baby Looney Tunes. The animation is horrendous. I mean,the show is done CGI. Just why? Why not put him in 2D? And the show is a huge rip-off Dora The Explorer. I mean,Toodles is a huge rip off of Backpack,since they both have tools to help the idiot protagonists with. And Mickey is constantly asking for help from the audience,just like Dora. But even Mickey is an idiot in this show too. I swore,one time he asked where Pluto's tent was,and yet he stared at it before he even asked the question. And yet this the the Mouse who can drive a steamboat,and use magic to bring mops to life. And he says the most gayest catchphrases ever "Hot diggity dog!" "Miska Mouska Mickey Mouse!" Who am I listening to? Mickey Mouse or some braindead idiot? The only thing positive out of this is the voice acting,because at least the characters still sound the same as they were in the original. And plus,this is the other sign of repetition,because every episode is the same freakin thing over and over again. At the end of the episode,just like Dora the Explorer,they do some ***ed dance called the Hot dog dance,and their moves are just ridiculous. Now,believe me,it's better than Dora The Explorer,but it's nowhere near as bad as Special Agent Oso,but this is still a horrible show with no education at all,and ruins Mickey Mouse's career.
  • This show is gone? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

This show was really really really really really REALLY REEEEEEALLY STUPID!!!! When I first watched it, I liked it, but now that I'm older, I hate it. How could disney replace house of mouse with this pile of rotten tomatoes? The characters do not even act like their original selves. In fact, I think the mickey in this show is just dora the explorer in disguise. Also, the CGI animation is lame for the most part. It looks good sometimes, but most of the time it's just really lame. The humour is also really bland. It's just a couple of bad puns and that's it. But I'm giving this show a rating of 2 only because the animation can look good sometimes and it's also actually educational (unlike dora the exploder) . But other than that, this show SUCKS!!!!!! If you want an educational show that both kids and adults could enjoy, go watch my little pony: friendship is magic.
< 1 2 3