Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Saturday 9:00 AM on Disney Channel Premiered May 05, 2006 In Season

markdoublea84

Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Fan Reviews (59)

• they ruined mickey mouse!!!!!..

disney's gone too far this time! what are they doing to their classic characters!?! i dont like the CGI animation. it's an eyesore. they did this to winnie the pooh as well! i guarantee that if Walt was still alive, he'd cancel this disgrace of a show! for some odd reason, mickey mouse clubhouse reminds me of Dora. like how mickey has the same habit of askin a question and then starin at you for a few secondsO.o disney ought to cancel this show cuz it's really stupid! bring back mickey's house of mouse! who thought of doin this to mickey!?!
  • Walt Disney is turning in his grave over the tragedy of what has happened to his beloved characters (updated)

M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e, Mickey Mouse. That song alone describes the joy that Mickey Mouse brought to everyone. Everyone has seen him and is a classic cartoon character. I am sure though that Walt Disney is trying to get out of his grave though after he heard of what they have done to this classic mouse. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a show that follows the adventures of Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto. It's an educational cartoon for the kids that is supposed to help kids with problem solving. I seriously wonder why they had to make Mickey Mouse an educational model. The original Disney characters gave us wonderful slapstick humor and left everyone laughing until they couldn't breathe. So why the change from funny cartoon to a horrible educational model. I hate how this show also butchers the original theme of Mickey Mouse it sounds horrible and is a disgrace to a classic song. There are also songs in this show, and they are cheap and are so stupid. Also the gang does dances that are just horrific. Like the Hot Dog Dance. What in the world were they thinking making Mickey and his friends dance to such stupid things. The show is also done in CGI, and it looks awful. IT looks really outdated like it came from 1999, and the animation for it makes the characters look like they are walking like Frankenstein. They even have to put in a breaking the 4th wall and asking the audience who is not there a question. That there is just wrong on so many levels. Why do we need that in this show. This show is not educational in the least bit, and it ruins the classic characters of Disney. Parents, do your kids a favor and show them the REAL Mickey Mouse on shows like House of Mouse, and keep them away from this cheap clone of Mickey.
  • This destroys the History of Micky Mouse.

This show is horrible. This show has completely killed Mikey Mouse. Originally Mickey Mousy was ment to be a funny charahter for all ages. But this one, This one is Sick. Before I Use to like the Classic Mickey Mouse Episodes, But when this came out it looked horrible from the Advert. I decided to watch a few episodes, and I Was sorry that I Wasted my Time watching them. BTW I first Watched this show in 2007 and I Was still 9 years old. Also, The animation is Horrible and the people who make this show continued torturing Mickey Mouse by making him sing childish irritating Songs and making him say gibberish garbage all the time. ekzample: ''Mieeyska Muuskaa Mickey Mouse!''. This also gives ABC/Disney a bad reputaition for killing probably the most important TV Cartoon of all Time. Now Mickey Mouse is equivelliant to Dora the Explora. BTW this is worser than Dora.
  • WHY!

The New Disney is ruining all of the characters from old Disney characters like Goofy, Donald Duck, Minnie, Pooh, EVERYTHING!!, EVERYTHING!!.... This is also even worst than Dora the Explorer.

Ok sorry about that, but seriously it ruined Mickey Mouse. Now Mickey became a teacher of toddlers and he teaches now dumb things, what the heck?

This is an insult and an embarrassment for Walt Disney. Minnie, Pluto, Donald are also now teachers of toddlers what is this.

Animated:
    Badly CGI animated.....

Voice Acting:
    Ok, but it needs adjustments

Dialogue:
    Childish and unsuitable for teenagers

Educational Value:
    It's like Dora, but there's no learning about speaking Spanish.

Characters:
    I like them but, not this.

Sound:
    Ok

Overall: ABYSMAL!!!
    Ok voice acting, noneducational value, ok sound, bad developed changing characters, childish dialogues and badly animated CGI.

Bring back the old Disney channel, it was the greatest. If Walt was arise from the dead, he'll cancel this disgrace show once and for all.
  • Who's got a second show with the Mickey Mouse Club? Disney! Who's the one that created the house? Disney! So why is this new attemption to bring a classic this bad?

Mickey Mouse brings the people another show of his that's more into education then what comedy matters. Now let's just say that if you think the show was just like anyother you seen featruing him and his friends , you are wrong. This show is a disgrace to the whole Disney world of Mickey , and made it into a Dora rip-off. The show has the same formula as Dora the Explorer , and pretty much does it worse.

If you want to know how this show is really a rip-off , then you can soon find out. First of all , there's the same silent sound as the one from Dora which actually needs somebody to say stuff like how Blue Clues was sucessful at that! There's also the strange and very wonky dance at the end like Dora , and pretty much uses the whole show as a money refrence for Diseny to buy. Very bad choice.

Now these are the examples of how this show is bad and cleary makes Disney look like Nickelodeon of today. Get this cancelled and replace it with various Mickey shorts for at least 30 minutes so that I constantly don't need to hear the horror once again.

An approved 1.0 out of 10.0
  • I wish Walt Disney was here so that he can fire whoever made this idea

If there's one cartoon character I love,it's Mickey Mouse. He has got to be the greatest cartoon character of all time. And it's all thanks to Walt Disney. However,in 2006,when Hannah Montana was popular,they thought that kids will not be interested with Mickey anymore,so they changed him into a role model for 3 year olds,and the results for Mickey ends up being a complete disgrace to him called Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. MMC is about Mickey,Minnie,Pluto,Goofy,Donald and Daisy who solve problems and go on adventures. Seriously,why does this have to be an educational show? Why couldn't this be an animated show like House of Mouse? As if it doesn't sound bad enough,the animation is now CGI,and dear god does it looks horrendous. Everything looks like a Rollie Pollie Ollie rip-off,and why is Mickey's town populated by a bunch of trees? As for the characters,they turned into (You guessed it) morons who don't even act like their selves anymore. Mickey is not even funny and is a complete idiot. He always asks the audience questions that are so easy to answer,and suffers from Doras disease. (Side effects are Blindness and deafness) He also says the most gayest catchphrases ever. "Hot diggity dog!" "Meeska Mooseka Mickey Mouse!". Someone give me a bat,I'm gonna kill whoever wrote the script. Minnie is no better at all,and Mickey doesn't try to get first move on her anymore. Donald is still a bit of a jerk,but is now nice to everybody. Goofy is well,goofy and idiotic. Daisy is just like Minnie. Pluto is well...wait,why am I talking about a dog? Pete was evil and mean,now he's nice to Mickey. Clarabelle looks horrendous when she's not in black and white,and the chipmunks don't like to tease Pluto anymore. At least,Oswald and Gus didn't make it. Also,this rips-off another terrible show,Dora the Explorer. Toodles is a rip-off of Backpack,and Mickey acts like Dora. Even the musical numbers rip-off Dora. Speaking of musical numbers,they are just as bad as Dora the Explorer's. We have to hear the same stupid song every episode. "Hot dog,hot diggity dog!" As for the education,it just fails. And this is another show that points a middle finger to logic. In one episode,Mickey and Pluto get stuck in a bubble,and they are about to get popped by pointing stars. What is that teaching kids? That stars are pointy and dangerous? And it also teaches kids to be idiots. Overall,This was a poor excuse to bring Mickey Mouse back. This ruins his names,this turned him into an idiot,and proves that Disney only cares for their stupid sitcoms than Mickey, I wish Walt Disney was still alive to see this.
  • An overused idea abusing the formula used in other preschool shows like Dora the Explorer, wrong fit for Walt Disney's most beloved character.

They don't call Disney the "Mouse House" for nothing. There's no question that Mickey Mouse is the king of the classic Disney cartoon characters. He's iconic, memorable, and almost every Disney fan and cartoon fan in general knows his name. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is perhaps the latest show to have him as a star, and for some bizarre reason, they decided to create a show aimed at preschoolers.

The show follows the same interactive formula used in two Nick Jr. shows, Blues Clues & Dora the Explorer. The main character interacts with the viewer and asks him/her for help on a certain something. In addition to Mickey's familiar pals like Minnie, Donald, and Goofy, there are some elements that are exclusive to the show such as the clubhouse itself, a floating mouse-eared device named "Toodles", and the "Mousketools" the device usually carries. That may be amusing to preschoolers and all, but it isn't the Mickey Mouse I know, plus rendering Mickey and his friends into CGI wasn't the best idea either. There are some bright sides to the show. It teaches children creative skills and problem solving, and that is a very important thing to teach to children nowadays.

This was a strange route Disney chose to reintroduce their mascot to new generations of kids. An interactive "edutainment" show for preschoolers is not a good fit for him, I don't think it would be a good fit for any classic cartoon character. Luckily, kids know Mickey thanks to this show, and some kids (from what I've seen) now also want to watch the original Mickey Mouse cartoon shorts by Walt Disney himself because of it.
  • You eediots!

1.4
    Disney once again you have ruined something else but not just something else but your own mascot Mickey Mouse by making this stupid show i mean it's just like Dora the Explorer which is to me very idiotic, Mickey asks you a question and then answers you as if no one's there just like Dora and i hate Dora the Explorer as it teaches kids how to be freaking idiots and Disney how could you do this? Mickey was not intended for just preschoolers he was intended for people for all ages no matter what you say and Disney only care about what the fangirls want like Hannah Montana and High School Musical so they move Mickey onto Playhouse Disney where only the preschoolers are watching and make this crap Disney oughtta get back to what they used to be and they have to end the High School Musical, cancel Hannah Montana and cancel this show too because Disney i think you're going downhill now, as Ren Hoek would say "You EEDIOTS!"
  • Mickey,what did they do?!

Oh my god,oh my god,they killed Mickey Mouse!And made him turn into this piece of junk.It's basically about Mickey Mouse and his friends do a bunch of stuff with some stupid floating thing named toodles.Okay,first off,this show is in CGI animation,not 2-D.Second,Mickey annoys me in this show a lot lately and third,They have some stupid dance named The Hot Dog.Goofy dances like a retard and says "Come on everybody!Do the Hot dog dance!".Hey,I got and idea.Why don't I invent a dance called "Shut the heck up".This gets an F.
    Animation:It's CGI,which is retarted because Mickey is a 2-D character.
    Humor:No educational show has humor at all.
    Theme:It's just kids spelling Mickey's name.
    Anyways,Disney is ruining our childhood and turning them into stupid educational shows like Winnie the Pooh and Captain Hook.
  • You steal it for Dora the explorer!

I hate this show. This show is as childish as Dora the explorer! The worst part of all is they steal Dora the explorer! Example, Dora commands you to said "Said *" and mickey mouse also commands you to said :
    "Said super *"! This show also ruined Walt disney's mickey mouse! I can't stand it anymore! It's very cheesy and childish! I wish Walt disney soul with curse dinsey. I don't how to end,but watch those word.
    Final score: F---
  • I don't like this show but my baby sister does.. This is her fave show.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a 3-D animated TV show for little children to watch. They learn so much things from this show. Mickey Mouse together with his friends, Pluto, his pet dog, Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, Donald Duck, and Goofy, solve whatever the problem is. Toodles help them by providing Mouse-ka tools. Other characters like Von Drake, Pete, Chip & Dale, and Clarabelle help them along.
    Mickey Mouse Clubhouse teaches pre-schoolers numbers, colors, shapes and so much more. What I like about this is that it teaches my baby sister, Kelly, to speak English. She learns saying what Mickey says.
  • The mouse has a new "house"... Joy!! (Well, not really).

Ok - it's great that pre-schoolers are learning something from a program starring classic disney characters like Mickey and Donald. That's why I haven't automatically given the show a score of "1.0"

However, what about the rest of the population? You know, the people who grew up watching classic disney shorts?
    It was a shame when they cancelled "House Of Mouse" - this was a show that appealed to everyone. It featured classic disney shorts, new cartoons (some recycled from "Mickey Mouse Works"), nearly every classic disney character ever created - and it was hosted by Mickey himself!
    But then they had to go and cancel it. "Be patient" I told my sister who was a huge fan "it is only a matter of time until they do something new with him". But then I came to realise that they had stopped making anything "family" orientated for Mickey altogether. They simply just forget about the rest of the population (all the loyal disney fans!) and began concentrating soley on pre-schoolers.
    "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" is definitely not a "family" program or created for Disney fans - like all the other Mickey programs before it have been. It is made specifically for young ones only. There is no factor what-so-ever for any actual disney fan.

The Disney Channel doesn't even feature anything Mickey related at all anymore. You either have to like Hannah Montana - or go and get stuffed. I mean, how can they call it "The Disney Channel" without it's biggest star? I'm sure Walt would be happy that the channel that bears his name has altogether forgotten about his beloved mouse...
  • Juvenile!

1.9
    Right,Mickey Mouse has gone way downhill and he's teaching toddlers dumb things this is'nt just him before he was just wacky funny and entertaining now he's becoming a show that is just juvenile i don't know how they made him like this this is one of the worst shows ever made oh and Donald does'nt get bad tempered i miss the old Donald Duck and when everything's done they dance around like idiots do i especially hate the way Mickey dances man this is worse than Barney come on Disney bring the old Mickey back this just makes Mickey look like an idiot i know he is'nt and Sony931 is right it is ripping off Dora the Explorer what is the difference.To people who despise him cause they've just seen him in this show or people or people who like toddler shows cause they've never really seen him much and just watched this show then your'e wrong Mickey is known for making people laugh like mad this is not Mickey's personality really the way he acts in this show is just plain wrong it's not his fault it's the writers and the insane moron who has no soul who created this evil piece of rubbish they are'nt retards and there not happy little idiots who are just stupid no these people are serious they don't have to smile all the time just cause they smile on merchandise does'nt mean they do all the time just like SpongeBob he does'nt smile all the time though he does on his merchandise yet people think he and Mickey Mouse are for toddlers there just plain wrong Mickey is for everyone yes this show is exactly like Barney and anytime i am going to do a petition soon to cancel this heap of rubbish and bring back Mickey the way he is supposed to be not an happy little freak. And what the hell is up with the name ''The Sensational Six''? You don't hear that name in other toons just this juvenile show.
  • *MIGHTY YAWN* BOOOOOORRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Wait a minute? Why did I even watch a single episode?

1.2
    Well, I watched a quarter of an episode because it came after a better show or something. And I'm telling you, if my three year old cousin sat down in front of this show, he would ask you to change it to CNN or The Weather Channel, anything more exciting than this. They just ask random questions then stand still and quiet for a long time (moving their heads like they're listening to something...this can last anywhere from four seconds to three hours) then suddenly say, "me too!" Or something else like that. That's not interactive! How many kids will actually follow along? It's worse than Dora the Explorer, now that's boring. Parent's, tell your preschoolers to watch Sesame Street and nothing else. It isn't boring, it doesn't patronize children, and it will most definitely give them a lot of head knowledge before they start school. It worked for me.
  • WHAT KIND OF SHOW IS THIS A DUMP!

I extremly hate this show.First of all I think nearly every character has an IQ of 0 or 1,Second of all Mickey always says to the viewers to help them with the easiest things like for example help with couting something like plates or cups so easy peasy,Do the same thing they do OMG LOL thats so babys stuff and to help them find something why do they have to ask the viewers everything ,Third of all the mouskatools or whatever their called WTF why do they need silly stuff they need to start using their brains and finally THE STUPID DANCE THEY DO IN THE END the moves look silly.Mickey looks like he is doing some sort of Jester dance,Pluto looks like he is doing pushups,Minnie looks like she got a new pair of shoes and is dancing with them,Goofy looks like he is doing squats and being a waiter at the same time and Donald looks like he needs to go to the toilet!The only move that is at least normal is Daisy's.The characters need to get a brain and stop getting the audience to do everything for them.
  • What have you done Disney?

Mickey Mouse was one of my favorite characters of all time and you have to ruin it by making him an educational show!? That's munity! Okay, this show is about Mickey Mouse who has this Clubhouse in a colorful land that looks like Rollie Pollie Ollie (A Better Show), and he helps his friends random problems. You know what characters they ruined? Mickey. Mickey is a moron. He always turns to the audiance for either help or ask question. Example: "Do you wanna come into my clubhouse?" I say "No" and I'm sure alot of people do to, but he thinks we said "Yes" Wow what a moron. Minnie is no better. She talks to much and in my mind I'm like shut up! A running gag in this show is Toodles. Toodles helps Mickey and friends by bringing him random objects for thier journey. Now, it's a HUGE rip off of the backpack from Dora, another bad show. Overall, this show sucks. But guess what? Pete is in here too! So you think he'll be an awesome villian, right? NO! Hee's a nice guy in this show!

Final Score: 1.0

Grade: Big Eared Idiot's F
  • This makes me want to write a hate letter to Disney!

OOOOOOOH! This makes me want to write a hate letter to Disney! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse has been on air far enough. This is the most the stupidest show ever! Why can't Disney just make a new series for Mickey Mouse and friends? I tell you why, because Disney is CHICKENSHIT! I'll give Disney 3 or 4 years to end this Mickey Mouse Clubhouse madness or else!

Someone: Or else what?

Me: Or else I'll create an angry mob to force Disney create a new series for Mickey and friends for people of all ages!

• no no no no not mickey mouse

what are you even teaching kids,to act like ***s. Its not supposed to take 10 hours to count 2 pieces of wood. how could you ruin the best cartoon ever created? how how how how how how how how how and why? The only show we have left of mickey mouse and this is what we get,Disney has ruined everything just like cartoon network and nickolodion. thanx for that. >:(
  • What the guy under me said is right!

This is a childrens education show, Of COURSE Mickey's personality has been tuned down for a younger audience. This show is for the younger disney fans, not the older fans, and what is wrong with having a cartoon character educate children? it worked with other cartoons didnt it? You can hate all you want on Disney Channel, but please have mercy on Disney Junior. Why? because, ITS FOR CHILDREN!
  • If you seen Dora the explorer, or go diego go, You have seen the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

4.9
    My 7th Review after a bad show, "Go Diego go". This cartoon is the first 3-D computer animated show on Playhouse disney. Why would they Make mickey mouse into idiots by doing nice things? First of all, This insults and Disgraces the Mickey mouse trilogy, Second, It's not like the classic walt disney cartoons back in the 1920's through the 1990's! Third, All the chracthers act like Idiots. But this will NOT be the worst cartoon I have seen, but it however used the same forulma of Dora the Explorer, and Go Diego go. This show will yet get a D. Results! Come!!!

Voice-acting: C-- 5.0/10.0 The voice-acting dosen't seemed right perfectly. They can fix that up a bit.

Animation: D 3.5/10.0 The animation is poorly designed. It looked like a 5-year old made it! Sound: C+ 6.5/10.0 Jazzy music with Classic sound effects. Not much info around here.

Dialouge: D+ 4.6/10.0 Okay for young childern, but it's B-A-D for older people. Mute it if you dare.

Grapihcs: D-- 4.0/10.0 The Grapihcs are not that good at all. The backgrounds look too colorful, and the chracthers look ugly in 3-D.

Educational Value: C 6.0/10.0 Fair Educational. good thing there's no spainsh translating or else I would scream my head right off. but still used the same forulma.

Lasting Appeal: C- 5.8/10.0 It can be fun for your young childern to look at the colorful backgrounds and 3-D chracthers but it gets repietive pretty fast.

Overall: D 4.9/10.0 Disney's using the same money project as Nick, unlike another username I read said. Disney's starting to go downhill. They better make a come back, or else this and cartoon network will become the worst cartoon channels of all time.
  • When something is in CGI, a remake or whatever, you know it's bad.

4.2
    When will this CGI nonsense stop? Because when you know a classic is remade into that, you know it will instantly suck. Disney's stupified Mickey Mouse and everyone else! I saw one episode where Pete ans Donald Duck were racing in some hot-air balloon race. Then Pete lost, but everyone was helping him?! If this was the House of Mouse, then they would have just ignored Pete! This show is definitely a waste of time, along with the new show, My Friends Tigger and Pooh. And BTW, is there some way I can write less than 100 words, because I did it b4, now I can't! Anyways, don't watch this!
  • WTF Did they do????

REALLY???NO,NOT MICKEY MOUSE. HE IS THE MOST GREATEST CARTOON CHARACTER NEXT TO BUGS BUNNY. they turned him into a freakin dora the explora character.This is horrible,there arn't even any viliians. I mean, at least other baby shows have villians. I know what your thinking, "but isn't Pete part of the Mickey Mouse cast?" and I answer, yes, but he's not a villian here, he's a gay fatso who always says "Well,hey it's Mickey duh mouse" this show is an abomination to MM and i want to kill whoever made this..
  • Man, did this replace HOM?

If you guys heard "House of Mouse" i think this show sadly replaced it.
  • mickey mouse clubhouse is very cute

you cute mickey dog is too you make perfect ideas with tootles
  • Love this!

My little granddaughter (9 months) loves this show. Of course it's not the same as what I remember. It's age-appropriate for little ones. Folks if you don't like it, change the station. It's very cute.
  • Mickey Mouse humiliated!

6.6
    This is a Disney Channel show featuring Mickey Mouse and all the crew. I think that they shouldn't have made such a fool of Mickey Mouse, because that is what this show does.

However, the show does have some funny, nice or enjoyable moments, but these are very rare and too far between.

They should either stop with this show or do something to it to either make it more entertaining or to have a better storyline and plot, and attract more viewers.

Overall, a decent show, with way too many flaws in it. Needs quite a bit of adjustments to make it better.
  • A different Mickey Mouse cartoon with adventure and an engaging story line based on the classics could be nice.

4.5
    This show is mainly for children but some Disney programming should be for the whole family and for all ages. Films similar to "The Prince and the Pauper," "The Sorcerer's Apprentice," "Mickey and the Beanstalk "Mickey's Christmas Carol" and "The Three Mouseketeers" show stories that have action, comedy, and sad moments which Mickey Mouse Clubhouse doesn't contain which is why people don't like it. Education is good but any TV show that teaches too much are usually boring.

School House Rock is an example of an educational cartoon series that can be fun to watch for all ages. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse might be okay for younger kids and their parents but isolates everyone else who enjoyed the older Mickey Mouse. Epic Mickey is better when it comes to storytelling which is why I liked the video game instead of this show.

• Extremely awful show, but educational.

3.5
    This show has a bit of education but overall it is, yet another 4th wall breaking Dora knockoff.

This show can have some non-realisticness in it . In an episode Mickey and the others go into space and they see Pete and in the spacecraft, they LOWER THE WINDOW so they can talk to Pete. that can let the air out of the rocket and suck them out into space. Ok, The reviewers that "think" this show is good, its not, trust me its not. Mickey is ruined, Every charachter exept Donald has been ruined.

• It talks down to kids too much.

Sure, for babies, why not? But please, for like 3 and up get something more substantial like My Little Pony Friendship is Magic for your kids. And for educational, find something that has more challenging things. I just overall dislike shows that talk waaaay down to kids. Also the 3D in this is pretty bad. It being a children's show doesn't excuse poor quality. And this comes from someone who liked Dora as a teenager.
  • If Walt.D is alive, this could have been a better educational show.

Yeah. It's true.

Plot: Just like Dora The Explorer, this time with no talking objects, which is nice. They have their own friends, they have their own backpack too, Mouseketool.

Character: They turned Mickey into an annoying f*g, and Minnie! Their other friends are good, though. Mickey's voice is annoying too, Minnie needs to talk less! They need to balance the speech roles of the characters!

Value: The talking objects are not present, but this ripped-off Dora. It's a bad thing to rip-off a terrible show unless for parody.

Art: They look choppy, and so is the animation. It's rough.

Overall: 2. I'm glad they didn't include the talking objects around in their rip-off modus-operandi. They should have made their own style of giving knowledge.
< 1 2