Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Saturday 9:00 AM on Disney Channel Premiered May 05, 2006 In Season

markdoublea84

Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Fan Reviews (58)

• Mickey mouse club house? More like club house of toracher

Needs to be shut down. I just want kids to know the good mickey like The House of Mouse. Mickey and friends. its to boring and dull and unlike Mickey so much.
  • Hooot dogggg saaayyyy supper cheeeerrrrr! me: No, Id rather glue my ears shut!

all they do is sing and dances the same things over and over and are overall to dramatic. like seriously i wish i could sing and a house could magically appear~!! like how is that possible!!!??

the onlt thing it teaches is... well, how to be too happy.

like where are their parents?? do they care where they go!

so just wow ._.
  • It talks down to kids too much.

Sure, for babies, why not? But please, for like 3 and up get something more substantial like My Little Pony Friendship is Magic for your kids. And for educational, find something that has more challenging things. I just overall dislike shows that talk waaaay down to kids. Also the 3D in this is pretty bad. It being a children's show doesn't excuse poor quality. And this comes from someone who liked Dora as a teenager.
  • What happened to Mickey?

I understand this show is for little kids, but it's lacking creativity of the original Mickey Mouse. This show is about Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto solving problems that seem way too simple for us adults. The little kids will probably know how to solve the problems, but if your younger ones are forcing you to watch this show, you'll feel embarrassed for watching this show at your age. Because you already freaking know how to solve the problems and the youngsters are just learning to solve the problems. It's so freaking simple so you will feel tired and you as the parent want to read a book while the youngsters interact with the show.

But I have to tell you how bad this show is. The characters are idiots, basically just teaching kids to solve problems. It's another show breaking the 4th wall, but thank god this show doesn't teach kids Spanish! I will be off to review Dora soon. It is pretty obvious that he is Dora in disguise! The Dora that doesn't teach kids Spanish! What happened to the classic Mickey Mouse we all know in love? We teenagers and adults are not our target audience. The target audience is for kids ages 1-7. Kids age 8 and up will probably get bored of this show. But what makes this show horrible is that it is in CGI, and it's not 2D animation. The 3D looks very weird! And you know what? There are no villians in this show! The villains like Pete and Clarabelle are being nice to Mickey and the gang! At least the show should have some antagonists, not just protagonists. And then, before you know it, there are horrible musical numbers. The only musical number that we get to hear all the time is the Hot Dog song, but there are different musical numbers in different episodes. I hate the Hot Dog Song, but your youngsters will probably like it. Everyone is doing stupid dance moves except Daisy, which she does a normal dance move. I don't want to do the freaking Hot Dog Dance! I just want to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse YouTube Poops!

THAT'S NOT THE MICKEY MOUSE WE KNOW IN LOVE!!! Instead of this show, show your kids the real Mickey Mouse and not this crap! Thank you!
  • Grown ups need to stop thinking this is for them!

I have a 2 year old and he loves interacting with shows exactly like Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Adults need to stop saying this isn't Mickey, because newsflash it isn't YOUR Mickey or mine. Just like my mom says MY mickey isn't hers, and so on. This Mickey is designed for 1-4 year olds and I'm sure that all of you aren't in that age group, so be forgiving for the little ones. My son is learning everything he needs for kindergarten with this and other shows like it. He even loves the mouskersize shorts and jumps around with it. I for one will be sad that my son won't get to see new episodes since he still has 2 more years to be the intended audience.
  • This show is gone? YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

This show was really really really really really REALLY REEEEEEALLY STUPID!!!! When I first watched it, I liked it, but now that I'm older, I hate it. How could disney replace house of mouse with this pile of rotten tomatoes? The characters do not even act like their original selves. In fact, I think the mickey in this show is just dora the explorer in disguise. Also, the CGI animation is lame for the most part. It looks good sometimes, but most of the time it's just really lame. The humour is also really bland. It's just a couple of bad puns and that's it. But I'm giving this show a rating of 2 only because the animation can look good sometimes and it's also actually educational (unlike dora the exploder) . But other than that, this show SUCKS!!!!!! If you want an educational show that both kids and adults could enjoy, go watch my little pony: friendship is magic.
  • Thank god this show is ending!!!

3.5
    The final season is near for Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, a show that happens to be Disney's answer to the obnoxious Dora the Explorer. The good news, the characters of this show don't raise their voices unlike Dora. The bad news, it still has that "break-the-fourth-wall" formula that made Dora alienate the parents of its preschool audience. The show started in 2006 (I was 14 at the time), and I never seemed to get why the went the route of doing an educational television program exclusively for preschoolers. Was it for money? Was it to keep Mickey relevant? I don't know. One thing's for sure, the show is in its final season, and I'm glad it is. Plus with a short series produced by Paul Rudish, a theatrical short called Get a Horse!, and a rumored feature film, Mickey won't have to be babysitting the tots anymore, although the tweenyboppers (unfortunately) will still be the faces of Disney television.
  • Extremely awful show, but educational.

3.5
    This show has a bit of education but overall it is, yet another 4th wall breaking Dora knockoff.

This show can have some non-realisticness in it . In an episode Mickey and the others go into space and they see Pete and in the spacecraft, they LOWER THE WINDOW so they can talk to Pete. that can let the air out of the rocket and suck them out into space. Ok, The reviewers that "think" this show is good, its not, trust me its not. Mickey is ruined, Every charachter exept Donald has been ruined.

• Wat is dat

3.5
    Nah... really, why is this here again?

Real 90s kids would know what we loved Mickey Mouse for, this show is not the reason.

Oh yeah, oh sure, this is a show that teaches the children... well, FAAF this. I think this is NOT a good example of making this kind of show, ESPECIALLY if you use a beloved icon that everybody loved for a DIFFERENT reason. Nothing else to say except... what makes this show worse is that everyone has a fake grin... all the time... nice.
  • Help! We need Walt Disney back and Quick!

To be honest, this represents Mickey Mouse in a very poor way. And if Walt Disney were here he would beat the snot out of the production team that created this. In fact, They need to go back to something like the house of mouse, and quit trying to make cartoons become things they were never meant to be in the first place. And those of you think Mickey is only for kids then you're the dope because because Disney is meant for everyone in the family to enjoy no matter how old you are. If their intention was to make them appealing to this generation they should have let them stay themselves, start making some decent cartoons like Walt Disney did instead of a rip off of Dora the explorer. And Disney really doesn't have an excuse as to why they can't come up with anything good. If they can make an incredible movie like Brave, I really don't see why they can't make a decent Mickey Mouse Cartoon.
  • What the guy under me said is right!

This is a childrens education show, Of COURSE Mickey's personality has been tuned down for a younger audience. This show is for the younger disney fans, not the older fans, and what is wrong with having a cartoon character educate children? it worked with other cartoons didnt it? You can hate all you want on Disney Channel, but please have mercy on Disney Junior. Why? because, ITS FOR CHILDREN!
  • Grow Up Reviewers

Obviously those of you who keep saying this isn't the "true Mickey" and it shouldn't be an educational show for kids need a reality check. You are no longer Disney's target audience, watch programming for adults and those of you with children should be happy your children are learning something, its not about you. So please stop making yourself look like some sort of weird Mickey Mouse Bronie type and leave the show for 1-4 year olds like its intended. If you don't like it, don't watch. My son loves it and it keeps him calm BIG YES FROM ME!
  • What the heck is this?!

This is not what the real Micky is! Mickey is supposed to be smart, not some dumbass. I'm so pissed off what they have done to Mickey. Walt would be ashamed. HOW DARE DISNEY RUINED MICKEY FOR ME AND TURNS INTO A BABY SHOW CRAP. Mickey is for everybody, not just for little kids!
  • WHAT KIND OF SHOW IS THIS A DUMP!

I extremly hate this show.First of all I think nearly every character has an IQ of 0 or 1,Second of all Mickey always says to the viewers to help them with the easiest things like for example help with couting something like plates or cups so easy peasy,Do the same thing they do OMG LOL thats so babys stuff and to help them find something why do they have to ask the viewers everything ,Third of all the mouskatools or whatever their called WTF why do they need silly stuff they need to start using their brains and finally THE STUPID DANCE THEY DO IN THE END the moves look silly.Mickey looks like he is doing some sort of Jester dance,Pluto looks like he is doing pushups,Minnie looks like she got a new pair of shoes and is dancing with them,Goofy looks like he is doing squats and being a waiter at the same time and Donald looks like he needs to go to the toilet!The only move that is at least normal is Daisy's.The characters need to get a brain and stop getting the audience to do everything for them.
  • IM SO UPSET WITH REVIEWS

my daughter is 2 my son 17 months and they love this show its my 17 months old favorite and my 2 year old loves this and jake and the neverland pirates . Thanks to this program my daughter has learned much and when were out on the bus or car or whatever transportation and my lil one gets fussy all i have to do is act like mickey hey kids wanna come inside my clubhouse and play and continue to the song they both light up dance and sing my sons whole room and toys are mickey mouse clubhouse my daughter loves Minnnie boutique she even made me buy the cash register from the cartoon i love this show myself i cant believe parents with small children would complain sounds pretty selfish wanting the old mickey looks like someone misses there childhood and complaining about Pete not being a vilian what 2 year old wouldn't get scared of a villain my 2 yr old couldn't even watch the Robinsons without being scared i luv this show so do they and they learned lot thnx mickeymouse clubhouse
  • yawnnnn

I tried turning this on for my two year old and she didn't even watch was not interested one bit, it is an annoying boring show that makes me wanna fall asleep, please don't torture your child with this garbage :)
  • What have you done Disney?

Mickey Mouse was one of my favorite characters of all time and you have to ruin it by making him an educational show!? That's munity! Okay, this show is about Mickey Mouse who has this Clubhouse in a colorful land that looks like Rollie Pollie Ollie (A Better Show), and he helps his friends random problems. You know what characters they ruined? Mickey. Mickey is a moron. He always turns to the audiance for either help or ask question. Example: "Do you wanna come into my clubhouse?" I say "No" and I'm sure alot of people do to, but he thinks we said "Yes" Wow what a moron. Minnie is no better. She talks to much and in my mind I'm like shut up! A running gag in this show is Toodles. Toodles helps Mickey and friends by bringing him random objects for thier journey. Now, it's a HUGE rip off of the backpack from Dora, another bad show. Overall, this show sucks. But guess what? Pete is in here too! So you think he'll be an awesome villian, right? NO! Hee's a nice guy in this show!

Final Score: 1.0

Grade: Big Eared Idiot's F
  • This makes me want to write a hate letter to Disney!

OOOOOOOH! This makes me want to write a hate letter to Disney! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse has been on air far enough. This is the most the stupidest show ever! Why can't Disney just make a new series for Mickey Mouse and friends? I tell you why, because Disney is CHICKENSHIT! I'll give Disney 3 or 4 years to end this Mickey Mouse Clubhouse madness or else!

Someone: Or else what?

Me: Or else I'll create an angry mob to force Disney create a new series for Mickey and friends for people of all ages!

• Guess what? We have another Dora the Explorer knockoff and this time, Mickey Mouse is ruined :(

You guys all know Mickey Mouse, Walt Disney's creation which got people to recognise Disney more. Mickey Mouse was for all ages and his cartoons were funny and enjoyable aswell. But since 2005, the downfall of Disney started when Hannah Montana was introduced. In 2011 or so (I think) Disney then brought back Mickey and his pals but not the way true Disney fans expected. Now, Mickey Mouse isn't the same anymore. Since Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was created, Mickey and his pals are now Dora knockoffs and their personalities had a massive change which really isn't good. There are no good things about this show with the exception of educational value perhaps but I'll explain in detail:

1) The characters: The characters have had a massive change, especially Mickey, the main character of the show. Mickey is now a Dora clone because he pretty much copies everything Dora does. Minnie and Daisy are now annoying characters and Donald isn't the same jerk we used to know anymore. Clarabelle and Pete who used to be villains are now nice people and Goofy and Pluto are the only characters who are still themselves I guess.

2) 4th wall breaking: This show like all Dora knockoffs break the 4th wall everytime since Mickey now asks pointless questions with obvious answers as if the audience is there when clearly, the audience is fed up with the show and sometimes, Mickey passes items to us as if the show's in 5D. Because we're in reality and Mickey's a cartoon, how the hell do the items get to us? By EBay? By mail? No, just no.

3) The plot: The plots sometimes are the same thing with slight changes or they're things which make no sense whatsoever. The 'Mouskatools' are now introduced which is pointless and Toodles is a bit of a pointless side character aswell. The show usually ends with the 'Hot Dog' musical number with the characters dancing and it usually starts with the 'Mouskatool' musical number when Mickey's been called to help with something. The musical numbers are horrible and pointless but they're not as bad as the Special Agent Oso and Dora the Explorer musical numbers which are ten times worse.

4) Animation: The animation is another major overhaul aswell as the characters. The animation is now CGI/3D style which really doesn't appeal to the viewers. Most viewers prefer the old animations, not the new ones. The characters look a little creepy in some cases and the settings are way too bright for my poor eyes.

5) Educational value: Although the show is pretty bad in my opinion, I must admit that there is educational value present. The show teaches kids how to count, ABC's, shapes, colours, that sort of thing. But this show still needs to improve in certain areas.

Summary and Rating:

To conclude, this show is pretty bad since Mickey has been ruined and is now in a long list of Dora knockoffs. But there is educational value, which is pretty much the only good thing I can point out. As I've mentioned before in my Special Agent Oso review and a few others, Disney needs to bring back the old channels at some point before it's viewers tune out because all Disney seem to care about is making low-budget shows for a quick buck. Nickeolodeon and Cartoon Network are slowly following Disney's route too, but still I have to give them congrats for bringing back some of it's old shows, Disney Cinemagic too. But this show seriously needs to improve in almost all areas.

Characters: 0/10

Plots: 0/10

4th wall breaking: 0/10

Animation: 0/10

Educational value: 1/10

-ayamesushi23
  • no no no no not mickey mouse

what are you even teaching kids,to act like ***s. Its not supposed to take 10 hours to count 2 pieces of wood. how could you ruin the best cartoon ever created? how how how how how how how how how and why? The only show we have left of mickey mouse and this is what we get,Disney has ruined everything just like cartoon network and nickolodion. thanx for that. >:(
  • A different Mickey Mouse cartoon with adventure and an engaging story line based on the classics could be nice.

4.5
    This show is mainly for children but some Disney programming should be for the whole family and for all ages. Films similar to "The Prince and the Pauper," "The Sorcerer's Apprentice," "Mickey and the Beanstalk "Mickey's Christmas Carol" and "The Three Mouseketeers" show stories that have action, comedy, and sad moments which Mickey Mouse Clubhouse doesn't contain which is why people don't like it. Education is good but any TV show that teaches too much are usually boring.

School House Rock is an example of an educational cartoon series that can be fun to watch for all ages. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse might be okay for younger kids and their parents but isolates everyone else who enjoyed the older Mickey Mouse. Epic Mickey is better when it comes to storytelling which is why I liked the video game instead of this show.

• Much better than stupid DORA!

Dora is one of the m-o-s-t stupidest tv series ever made! This show...oh this show! ITS AMAZING! The acting is superb! The mouth movements actually sync in with what the actors are saying! The animation is brilliant! and the characters are much,much,much better than that stupid dora and even better than that crap known as MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!
  • WTF Did they do????

REALLY???NO,NOT MICKEY MOUSE. HE IS THE MOST GREATEST CARTOON CHARACTER NEXT TO BUGS BUNNY. they turned him into a freakin dora the explora character.This is horrible,there arn't even any viliians. I mean, at least other baby shows have villians. I know what your thinking, "but isn't Pete part of the Mickey Mouse cast?" and I answer, yes, but he's not a villian here, he's a gay fatso who always says "Well,hey it's Mickey duh mouse" this show is an abomination to MM and i want to kill whoever made this..
  • If Walt.D is alive, this could have been a better educational show.

Yeah. It's true.

Plot: Just like Dora The Explorer, this time with no talking objects, which is nice. They have their own friends, they have their own backpack too, Mouseketool.

Character: They turned Mickey into an annoying f*g, and Minnie! Their other friends are good, though. Mickey's voice is annoying too, Minnie needs to talk less! They need to balance the speech roles of the characters!

Value: The talking objects are not present, but this ripped-off Dora. It's a bad thing to rip-off a terrible show unless for parody.

Art: They look choppy, and so is the animation. It's rough.

Overall: 2. I'm glad they didn't include the talking objects around in their rip-off modus-operandi. They should have made their own style of giving knowledge.
  • Walt Disney is turning in his grave over the tragedy of what has happened to his beloved characters (updated)

M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e, Mickey Mouse. That song alone describes the joy that Mickey Mouse brought to everyone. Everyone has seen him and is a classic cartoon character. I am sure though that Walt Disney is trying to get out of his grave though after he heard of what they have done to this classic mouse. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a show that follows the adventures of Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto. It's an educational cartoon for the kids that is supposed to help kids with problem solving. I seriously wonder why they had to make Mickey Mouse an educational model. The original Disney characters gave us wonderful slapstick humor and left everyone laughing until they couldn't breathe. So why the change from funny cartoon to a horrible educational model. I hate how this show also butchers the original theme of Mickey Mouse it sounds horrible and is a disgrace to a classic song. There are also songs in this show, and they are cheap and are so stupid. Also the gang does dances that are just horrific. Like the Hot Dog Dance. What in the world were they thinking making Mickey and his friends dance to such stupid things. The show is also done in CGI, and it looks awful. IT looks really outdated like it came from 1999, and the animation for it makes the characters look like they are walking like Frankenstein. They even have to put in a breaking the 4th wall and asking the audience who is not there a question. That there is just wrong on so many levels. Why do we need that in this show. This show is not educational in the least bit, and it ruins the classic characters of Disney. Parents, do your kids a favor and show them the REAL Mickey Mouse on shows like House of Mouse, and keep them away from this cheap clone of Mickey.
  • Disney's WORST mistake,since Hannah...I'm not going to speak that name.

1.5
    This age of Disney has sunken below so bad,that they have forgotten their classic movies,and their masterpiece,Mickey Mouse. But this is just the worst thing that has happened to Mickey,EVER. When I think of Mickey,I think of him doing slapstick,NOT educating kids. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is about Mickey,Goofy,Donald and others who solve adventures and mysteries by using tools. This would've been better,if it wasn't an educational show. I mean,Mickey Mouse is for everybody,not for babies. This is just like what happened to the Looney Tunes in Baby Looney Tunes. The animation is horrendous. I mean,the show is done CGI. Just why? Why not put him in 2D? And the show is a huge rip-off Dora The Explorer. I mean,Toodles is a huge rip off of Backpack,since they both have tools to help the idiot protagonists with. And Mickey is constantly asking for help from the audience,just like Dora. But even Mickey is an idiot in this show too. I swore,one time he asked where Pluto's tent was,and yet he stared at it before he even asked the question. And yet this the the Mouse who can drive a steamboat,and use magic to bring mops to life. And he says the most gayest catchphrases ever "Hot diggity dog!" "Miska Mouska Mickey Mouse!" Who am I listening to? Mickey Mouse or some braindead idiot? The only thing positive out of this is the voice acting,because at least the characters still sound the same as they were in the original. And plus,this is the other sign of repetition,because every episode is the same freakin thing over and over again. At the end of the episode,just like Dora the Explorer,they do some ***ed dance called the Hot dog dance,and their moves are just ridiculous. Now,believe me,it's better than Dora The Explorer,but it's nowhere near as bad as Special Agent Oso,but this is still a horrible show with no education at all,and ruins Mickey Mouse's career.
  • Get over it!

Will you guys GET OVER IT. Mickey isn't going to be the same as in 1928. Why? Because they have found ways to make him look better and more appealing to KIDS not to YOU. I like this show my son loves it and that's what is important. For them to have a show to watch that isn't USELESS. So stop all your whining the show isn't geared towards you. Stop living in the past and get over it.
  • Meh.....

Its okay, even though it's not the exact same mouse we all know and love...

It's kind of just like dora, replacing backpack with.... TOODLES? They completely ruined Toodles once they made it have a voice thats ANNOYINNNGG to hear. The plots are OK, the voice actors pretty good..... overall it just gets fair, I'm sorry if your a fan and don't like this review, I respect that you like it, it's just that the show is just OK overall.
  • Man, did this replace HOM?

If you guys heard "House of Mouse" i think this show sadly replaced it.
  • An overused idea abusing the formula used in other preschool shows like Dora the Explorer, wrong fit for Walt Disney's most beloved character.

They don't call Disney the "Mouse House" for nothing. There's no question that Mickey Mouse is the king of the classic Disney cartoon characters. He's iconic, memorable, and almost every Disney fan and cartoon fan in general knows his name. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is perhaps the latest show to have him as a star, and for some bizarre reason, they decided to create a show aimed at preschoolers.

The show follows the same interactive formula used in two Nick Jr. shows, Blues Clues & Dora the Explorer. The main character interacts with the viewer and asks him/her for help on a certain something. In addition to Mickey's familiar pals like Minnie, Donald, and Goofy, there are some elements that are exclusive to the show such as the clubhouse itself, a floating mouse-eared device named "Toodles", and the "Mousketools" the device usually carries. That may be amusing to preschoolers and all, but it isn't the Mickey Mouse I know, plus rendering Mickey and his friends into CGI wasn't the best idea either. There are some bright sides to the show. It teaches children creative skills and problem solving, and that is a very important thing to teach to children nowadays.

This was a strange route Disney chose to reintroduce their mascot to new generations of kids. An interactive "edutainment" show for preschoolers is not a good fit for him, I don't think it would be a good fit for any classic cartoon character. Luckily, kids know Mickey thanks to this show, and some kids (from what I've seen) now also want to watch the original Mickey Mouse cartoon shorts by Walt Disney himself because of it.