Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Saturday 9:00 AM on Disney Channel Premiered May 05, 2006 In Season

markdoublea84

Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Fan Reviews (58)

• Walt Disney is turning in his grave over the tragedy of what has happened to his beloved characters (updated)

M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e, Mickey Mouse. That song alone describes the joy that Mickey Mouse brought to everyone. Everyone has seen him and is a classic cartoon character. I am sure though that Walt Disney is trying to get out of his grave though after he heard of what they have done to this classic mouse. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is a show that follows the adventures of Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto. It's an educational cartoon for the kids that is supposed to help kids with problem solving. I seriously wonder why they had to make Mickey Mouse an educational model. The original Disney characters gave us wonderful slapstick humor and left everyone laughing until they couldn't breathe. So why the change from funny cartoon to a horrible educational model. I hate how this show also butchers the original theme of Mickey Mouse it sounds horrible and is a disgrace to a classic song. There are also songs in this show, and they are cheap and are so stupid. Also the gang does dances that are just horrific. Like the Hot Dog Dance. What in the world were they thinking making Mickey and his friends dance to such stupid things. The show is also done in CGI, and it looks awful. IT looks really outdated like it came from 1999, and the animation for it makes the characters look like they are walking like Frankenstein. They even have to put in a breaking the 4th wall and asking the audience who is not there a question. That there is just wrong on so many levels. Why do we need that in this show. This show is not educational in the least bit, and it ruins the classic characters of Disney. Parents, do your kids a favor and show them the REAL Mickey Mouse on shows like House of Mouse, and keep them away from this cheap clone of Mickey.