Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Saturday 9:00 AM on Disney Channel Premiered May 05, 2006 In Season

markdoublea84

Disney's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Fan Reviews (59)

• WHAT KIND OF SHOW IS THIS A DUMP!

I extremly hate this show.First of all I think nearly every character has an IQ of 0 or 1,Second of all Mickey always says to the viewers to help them with the easiest things like for example help with couting something like plates or cups so easy peasy,Do the same thing they do OMG LOL thats so babys stuff and to help them find something why do they have to ask the viewers everything ,Third of all the mouskatools or whatever their called WTF why do they need silly stuff they need to start using their brains and finally THE STUPID DANCE THEY DO IN THE END the moves look silly.Mickey looks like he is doing some sort of Jester dance,Pluto looks like he is doing pushups,Minnie looks like she got a new pair of shoes and is dancing with them,Goofy looks like he is doing squats and being a waiter at the same time and Donald looks like he needs to go to the toilet!The only move that is at least normal is Daisy's.The characters need to get a brain and stop getting the audience to do everything for them.