Divorce Court

Weekdays 2:00 PM on FOX Premiered Aug 30, 1999 In Season

Divorce Court Fan Reviews (17)

7.2
  • This show has improved so much since Judge Lynn Toler joined the cast. She is an extremely intelligent woman, who keeps to her roots without compromising her educational background and/or social knowledge. Kudos!!

Keep up the good work, Judge Toler, with your class and taste, intolerance of nonsence, and control over the court, although, you haven't lost your sense of humor and groundedness. Her down-to-earth and tasteful comments with regard to the litigants must be admired because there are times when I want to bash some of the swollen egos that emerge. She is far from being obnoxious; but definitely keeps it real with her professional judgments (relating back to her own experiences with marriage and family), in their ridiculous requests and their behavior, which most of the time, have brought them before her to begin with. My only negative comment pertains to the baliff, Joe. He should tone down the volume of his annoucement, "All rise..." at the start and end of each show. It is extremely loud and his voice tone seems to come across as unnatural. I don't understand why!! It signifies inexperience or his only chance to make an impression, which I know isn't. Otherwise, I think that his role is good--especially when he meets with the judge to address e-mails sent to the show after some segments.