DNAngel Forums

(ended 2003)

I'm new and love D.N. Angel

Anime_Queen

[1]Sep 8, 2008
    • level: 4

Hay guys I just got the box set of D.N.Angel last week and I love the anime. It's strange I'm always into anime but I never knew about this on till a few months ago XD.

Well I hope to be friends with you

Anime_Queen

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

smartguy_90640

[2]Sep 13, 2008
    • level: 15
    welcome,it is a good anime ,i got the boxset awhile back like years ago but wow too this day i still tend to watch every episode like every month

BrittBrat3234

[3]Sep 14, 2008
    • level: 10
    Yea i've just started watching it by downloading it from a website but when i was at like ep 10 or something i moved and now i don't have internet at my house. I'm at my aunts and i'm kinda embarressed that i watch japanesse cartoons so i can't watch them here. Hope i get internet soon LOL

HimekosAhoge

[4]Sep 24, 2008
    • level: 8
    Anime_Queen wrote:

Hay guys I just got the box set of D.N.Angel last week and I love the anime. It's strange I'm always into anime but I never knew about this on till a few months ago XD.

Well I hope to be friends with you

Anime_Queen

welcome! I finished watching back in March and I have to say that I thought it was really good and not what I expected

MoonOutsider10

[5]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 5

I also welcome you! To tell the truth I got into the series about a week ago, but i'm already addicted! It's a good series and i hope to finish watching it soon. How did the rest of you (everyone) discover the series?

masterarrowhead

[6]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 8

I got into the series after me and my sister spent the day With Darks US Voice Actor back in June of 2008. Vic Mignogna was awesome! I was going there to get autographs from his role in Fullmetal Alchemist, during one of this Q& A sessions someone in the audience ask which character Vic liked more Edward Elric or Dark Mousey(sp?)? That question peaked my interests into the series. After Vic was done with Q&A he elaborated further about DNAngel, I was hooked from that point on.

Edited on 01/07/2009 7:16pm