DNAngel Forums

(ended 2003)

Risa

  • Avatar of anime_chik479

    anime_chik479

    [1]Jun 8, 2006
    • member since: 01/04/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 110
    how many peoplez here thinks she's just annoyin'? i mean, yea every chic has that one guy they have a major crush on...blah, blah, blah...but seriously, she takes it a lil' too far, dontcha think? plus...she's got that whole preppy obessed(sp?) school girl attitude thing goin on...sorry if there are any risa fanz who read this...just ignore me or comment if ya wanna...
    Edited on 06/08/2006 11:27am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sam5478

    sam5478

    [2]Jun 11, 2006
    • member since: 01/03/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 154

    she's an anime version of Hilary Duff

    Edited on 06/11/2006 8:17pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anime_chik479

    anime_chik479

    [3]Jun 14, 2006
    • member since: 01/04/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 110

    lol!! yea...i know...riku is really the better sister...which is my point of this whole thing

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mangafreak15

    mangafreak15

    [4]Jun 15, 2006
    • member since: 05/08/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 1,298
    Oh, yes!!! FINALLY someone who agrees with me! It's good to be bubbly and cute and all, but she takes it too far. I think Riku is mucho better for Daisuke. Even in the manga version it is this way, and they are pretty different.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anime_chik479

    anime_chik479

    [5]Jun 16, 2006
    • member since: 01/04/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 110
    yea!! i don get it when pplz say they like Risa...she's ok, but most of the time not...so yea!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mangafreak15

    mangafreak15

    [6]Jun 23, 2006
    • member since: 05/08/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 1,298
    Yeah, really. Definitely!
    Edited on 11/22/2006 1:30pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Invertedchaos

    Invertedchaos

    [7]Jun 28, 2006
    • member since: 04/26/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 164
    Yea you guys are right, Risa is just waaaaaaay too helpless, she cant do anything for herself. Unlike Riku who is really awsome. I dont understand why anyone would like Risa better.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of x_TRUE_L0VEx3

    x_TRUE_L0VEx3

    [8]Jul 5, 2006
    • member since: 01/31/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 43
    i know ! all of my friends say 'Risa's majorly cool ! She rocks !' and i'm just like 'I think Riku's cooler !' at my school, we even did this roleplaying thing. my friend was Risa and i was Riku. my other friends were various characters. anyway, i'm just saying.. Risa is kindda annoying, but that's part of her personality. and it gives Riku a better character, to me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mangafreak15

    mangafreak15

    [9]Jul 5, 2006
    • member since: 05/08/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 1,298
    good point, risa not being so great does make riku better. ^_^
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Chobits006

    Chobits006

    [10]Oct 23, 2006
    • member since: 07/31/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 25
    Riku is way better than Risa..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of _Dark_Paladin

    _Dark_Paladin

    [11]Oct 25, 2006
    • member since: 05/06/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,457

    Riku is the best and risa is just the a "drama queen"... And shes in love with Dark and not his alternate form...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of stephholly

    stephholly

    [12]Oct 27, 2006
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 414
    I'll tell you why I like Risa and dislike Riku:

    Riku is actually really annoying to me. I usually dislike those "cute, pretty, yet super-athletic" girls. Too mary-sue-ish. I really like Risa because she isn't perfect like Riku. It's more interesting to cheer Risa on while she developes as a character, whereas Riku was introduced as the perfect twin.

    Yeah, Risa's better.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darkflames605

    darkflames605

    [13]Nov 7, 2006
    • member since: 07/23/05
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 345
    Pffffffft. RiKU is better.
    I HATE RISA! SHE'S SO ANNOYING!!
    little dummy running after dark NON STOP -.-
    just annoys me sooooooooo much
    That's why A LOT of people like Riku more than that......Risa....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of millan2sky

    millan2sky

    [14]Nov 11, 2006
    • member since: 09/17/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 202

    darkflames605 wrote:
    Pffffffft. RiKU is better.
    I HATE RISA! SHE'S SO ANNOYING!!
    little dummy running after dark NON STOP -.-
    just annoys me sooooooooo much
    That's why A LOT of people like Riku more than that......Risa....

    So true I like Riku way better.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of _Dark_Paladin

    _Dark_Paladin

    [15]Nov 11, 2006
    • member since: 05/06/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,457

    Riku is everythign Risa isnt plus more....

    Edited on 11/21/2006 3:41pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mangafreak15

    mangafreak15

    [16]Nov 21, 2006
    • member since: 05/08/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 1,298

    I can see why some people might like Risa better, though. I mean, she does have her good points as shown in the manga and towards the end of the anime. She may be kind of spoiled, airheaded, and selfish, but she's got good traits, too. Riku isn't completely a good character, either. She has her bad qualities.

    I still like Riku better, though.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of _Dark_Paladin

    _Dark_Paladin

    [17]Nov 21, 2006
    • member since: 05/06/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,457
    mangafreak15 wrote:

    I can see why some people might like Risa better, though. I mean, she does have her good points as shown in the manga and towards the end of the anime. She may be kind of spoiled, airheaded, and selfish, but she's got good traits, too. Riku isn't completely a good character, either. She has her bad qualities.

    I still like Riku better, though.

    You said bad things about Riku then u finish off saying that shes the best... -- That was kind of pointless...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mangafreak15

    mangafreak15

    [18]Nov 22, 2006
    • member since: 05/08/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 1,298
    _Dark_Paladin wrote:
    mangafreak15 wrote:

    I can see why some people might like Risa better, though. I mean, she does have her good points as shown in the manga and towards the end of the anime. She may be kind of spoiled, airheaded, and selfish, but she's got good traits, too. Riku isn't completely a good character, either. She has her bad qualities.

    I still like Riku better, though.

    You said bad things about Riku then u finish off saying that shes the best... -- That was kind of pointless...



    Well, I said everything I like about Riku above in other parts of this topic, and I didn't want to repeat myself. But I didn't want people to think that I believe that Riku is a perfect character, either, so I had to explain that. =P
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of _Dark_Paladin

    _Dark_Paladin

    [19]Nov 25, 2006
    • member since: 05/06/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 3,457
    mangafreak15 wrote:
    _Dark_Paladin wrote:
    mangafreak15 wrote:

    I can see why some people might like Risa better, though. I mean, she does have her good points as shown in the manga and towards the end of the anime. She may be kind of spoiled, airheaded, and selfish, but she's got good traits, too. Riku isn't completely a good character, either. She has her bad qualities.

    I still like Riku better, though.

    You said bad things about Riku then u finish off saying that shes the best... -- That was kind of pointless...

    Well, I said everything I like about Riku above in other parts of this topic, and I didn't want to repeat myself. But I didn't want people to think that I believe that Riku is a perfect character, either, so I had to explain that. =P
    That makes sense... Confusing but thats just be who has to read a sentence 5 times to understand it..
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Angus_Mac

    Angus_Mac

    [20]Dec 12, 2006
    • member since: 04/29/05
    • level: 71
    • rank: Bad News Bear
    • posts: 6,488
    I found it interesting how Risa was the main girl in the first two manga books and Riku was kinda under the surface as a love interest. It makes the transition all the more fun.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.