DNAngel

(ended 2003)

DJSagittarius

DNAngel Fan Reviews (54)

• What is it with main anime characters undergoing wicked transformations into hot bishonen?

I've been a faithful reader of the DNAngel manga, and I must say that I was sorely disappointed with the anime. So many story lines were altered for the purpose of the anime director (which, to this day, remains unknown). There were a few episodes that completely followed the manga, and those episodes were generally extremely well done, but then the filler or unrelated plots came along and ruined everything.

The ending left me feeling empty and disappointed. I didn't feel there was any resolution at all, and when the only thing I found to keep myself entertained was making fun of the dialogue, there's something wrong with the series. By chance did anyone else realize that Daisuke looked completely like someone from Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts 2? That was the one and only thing that made my day when I watched the final episode. This series gets a 6/10--don't bother watching it.