DNAngel

(ended 2003)

DJSagittarius

DNAngel Fan Reviews (54)

• Ok at best

DNAngel when i read the summary and some of the reviews i was mildly excite to check this show out,but after 5 episode i didnt need to watch the other 20 or so episodes.
    Don't get me wrong i don't judge animes based on 5 episodes so i watched the other 21 episodes.DNAngel isn't awfull but it is very original,i can't figure out witch anime the Dark reminds me of it may have been Yu-Gi-Oh but im no sure.Any way Diasuke Niwa on his 14th birthday DNA reaction is going to turn him into Dark Mousy because of his family blood.Dark arch enemy is Krad who is Dark's other half,Krad container is Satoshi Hiwatari who is Diasuke's classmate.Satoshi Hiwatari is a genius and he is also the police cheif(that sound beievable)anyway even if story was neither creative or or original,there is very litte character development in DNAngel the series focuses on meaningless sidebars and is quite repiditive for a magna that was pretty good.

Story 7/10