Do Not Disturb

Birdcage

Aired Wednesday 9:30 PM Sep 17, 2008 on FOX

7.1
  • A birdcage is put in the bar.

2.5
    Well, let's start with the positives. It was better than the first episode. It featured an Audrina Patridge cameo. That's about it. This show is still terrible, from the writing to the acting to just about everything else. The plot seemed like an episode of Just Shoot Me, without the laughs of course. Gus continues to be a ripoff of Joe from Newsradio, again, without the laughs of course. Jerry O'Connell was funny on Carpoolers, and although he had a few decent lines has lost all his comedic timing since last year.

Niecy Nash is not capable of being a leading woman at all. It takes her ten minutes to read a single sentence and has no idea how to properly tell a joke. The other women are equally as bad leaving you wondering how rigorous Do Not Disturb's casting process was. This was just really bad.
  • This one was so funny if you get the joke that I almost fell off my chair laughing! If you didn't, you didn't get the joke.

This episode was much better than the pilot. If you keep this rate up, guys, this is gonna be one hell of a comedy show!
    I loved Nicole in this episode. She really is just a hot babe with blond hair and acts just like one, which was really funny. She takes everything the opposite of how it was meant, at least in this episode. Hilarious, at least the end. The rivalry between Neal and Rhonda was amazingly written, so funny! I didn't quite like the "pimping", but it was a good storyline. I'm starting to like Gus a lot better. And Larry less. But that was just him being funny for the show, the character probably isn't like that. He was funny though.
    A great episode, definitely recommended!