Doc Martin Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on ITVBetween Seasons

Doc Martin

alma1976

[1]Mar 31, 2006
    • level: 2
    Does anybody know what is the song sung in the Episode 2x06 of Doc Martin - The family way? Please, tell me, if you know, cos I really like this song and don't even have a clue where I heard it before.
    By the way, I must say this episode is really, really good. And I hope there will be some kind of conclusion at his history with his mother, in a future season (maybe the third, who knows?!).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

2l84eagle

[2]May 17, 2007
    • level: 5
    Well I guess a late answer is better than none at all. The song from this episode is "You Don't Know Me" possibly in the version of Jann Arden. However this song has been performed by numerous artists, among them Bette Midler, Ray Charles, Nat King Cole and Simply Red.

alma1976

[3]Oct 30, 2007
    • level: 2
    Always say : better late than never. So thanks for the answer even if I found it in the mean time. By the way, you forgot Jan Arden, the cover I had.

KellyKKelly

[4]Nov 30, 2007
    • level: 8
    Doc Martin is fast becoming my favorite show on television. I absolutely love the scenery, the cast of fabulous characters and, of course, Martin himself. He's sad and unwittingly funny and endearing (he'd *hate* that) at the same time. The episode with his mother and father was heartbreaking. I hated that woman! And Martin looked so .. stunned and disappointed. Loved how he gave his blasted father the boot at the end! Love this show!