Doc Forums

Ion Television (ended 2004)

Doc is back on TV!!! on GMC

trigs17

[1]May 7, 2010
    • level: 1

I love Billy Ray Cyrus (even with the mullet!), so was thrilled to find this show is now on gmc at 5 pm east coast time mon - fri. You can see if it's on your cable company by going to www.watchgmctv.com and putting in your zip code. But it's also on Directv ch 338 and Fios TV. I just love that this show always chooses to do the right thing in the end or makes someone a better person. The stories are so heartwarming and the little boy on it is so cute. Anyway, it's not corny or dumb. It just makes you feel good. Thanks for letting me express this!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

archangelwho

[2]Sep 9, 2010
    • level: 18

It is great. We have DVR it and now able to show it ti friends & family who have never seen it but only what my wife & I have said about it. There are so few shows today as good. The reruns are worth watching over mostof the new shows.

hoosiersun

[3]Apr 14, 2011

For some reason, which GMC doesn't care to devulge, they have dropped Doc from the line up. What a shame. We now have almost 24X7 of the Waltons. I've emailed them (GMC) to inquire if they are ever going to bring Doc back, but they choose to ignore my requests. They have just lost several viewers.

hoosiersun

[4]Apr 16, 2011

GMC decided suddenly to remove Doc from their lineup. As a result I no longer watch GMC. They could have left him in one of the slots, we don't need 4 hours of the Waltons every day.