Doctor Who

A Good Man Goes To War (1)

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Jun 04, 2011 on BBC America

• OMG. OMG. OMG. Most. Epic. Episode.

**epic spoilers**
    What can I say, this was such an amazing episode. When I started watching it, I though something was wrong, and I had somehow missed the beginning. During the first twenty or so minutes, I was really surprised, at how the Doctor so easily defeats the army, just by collecting on his debts. I seriously though it was a big let down. So much hype, for an episode where the Doctor just calls upon his debtors to defeat an army. Then, after the scene where the blue guy (I think his name was Dorium) realises that it was all too easy, and the Gamma Forests girl overhears the eye-patch lady state that it was a trap, things really started going. The Headless Monks attack the guys and lose, but they lose the Sontaran nurse and the Gamma Forest girl. Then the Doctor finally realises that Amy and Rory's daughter - Melody - is a flesh avatar, and goes to warn them, but is too late. Now comes the epicest (is that a word? lol) or most epic part of the whole episode, and probably the whole season. Well, probably more than just the season, as River Song appeared in the episode, I think 'Silence in the Library' which was about 2-3 seasons ago, and everyone has been wondering who she was since then, when we didn't even know who Amy or Rory were. Well, River tells the Doctor who she is, by showing him a word written in Galiifreyan, and he suddenly realises who she is. He then starts talking to her in a completely different tone and flocks to the TARDIS. Now, Amy, wanting to know who she is, threatens her with a gun. And now we see the sentence, which the TARDIS told Rory about 3 episodes back, comes into place: the only water in the forest is the River. And Amy and Rory suddenly find out that River Song is their daughter, Melody Pond. O_O Wow. Wow. Omg. I'm running out of 3-lettered abbreviations,lol. Now, Lets Kill Hitler (in Autumn, lol)
    I give 'A Good Man Goes to War' a 10. I wanted to give it a higher rating, but 10 is the limit =P