Doctor Who

Blink

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Jun 09, 2007 on BBC America

Episode Fan Reviews page 4 of 4

• Time is a wibbly wobbly round thing

After the last episode, I was thinking the worst. The last episode was a very special one indeed and one of the best, tradition states that a classic episode is usually followed by an episode that brings the series straight back to ground level.

Well this one just elevates the series even higher in my estimation. First off dealing with time is always a tricky thing. The series usually takes the straight line route, in that their is a beginning and end.

This episode breaks the line and by the end you will realize that time is truly a wibbly wobbly round thing, in that the ending caused the beginning?????????.

To summarize: the angels where well creepy, Its a shame this is probably the last time we see Miss Sparrow (boy is it hot in this room). I now just want the series to get stronger and stronger, bring on the next episode and welcome back Captain Jack, HMMMMMMM Captain Jack - Miss Sparrow !!!!!?????!!!!!, WOW, I hope that was a coincidence
  • sally sparrow sees a mysterious person called the doctor on TV and is being hunted by the weeping angels

This is season 3's equivalent of season 2's "Love and monsters", because this is the episode where the Doctor only plays a minor role. The hero of this story, is instead, is ally sparrow and ordinary woman who lives in London. when she checks out and abandoned house she sees some strange statues, soon afterwards she starts seeing the Doctor on a DVD extra. The story is quite well done, and it has quite an original monster, able to send people back in time, they're one of the scarier monsters, although they don't compare to the daleks. the main problem was that the storyline was a bit slow in places. overall it was a decent episode but not groundbreaking.
1 2 3 4 >