Doctor Who

Blink

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Jun 09, 2007 on BBC America

• Don't blink! Seriously! Don't you dare blink! You might miss something!

I was a bit unsure about this episode before I watched it. Maybe it was the title, or it had been the preview, I don't know... But then I started watching and I was instantly captivated. The creepy old house, the eerie messages, and of course, the weeping angels that seemed to move when you weren't looking. The characters, no matter how little time they had, like Kathy, were all charcaters you immediately came to like (which is something that happens a lot on DW), which got me even more into the story. It was a beautifully crafted episode, and I loved every moment of it. Loved the "don't blink" moments. While the Doctor is MIA for most of the episode, the few moments in which he appears were great, especially the parts where we see him on the DVDs. Another great trick was not letting us see the angels moving either. I think it gave it a much more thrilling feel. One of my favotrite moments were the lights flickering and the TARDIS going away. And of course, the Back to the future mirror image with the letter delivery, haha. Nice to see smart characters. Anyways, lots of great moments and an exciting episode altogether. Loved it!