A Doctor Who Community
Saturday 8:00 PM on BBC America (Returning "Deep Breath" premiering August 23, 2014)

Its been roughly 3 months since I posted the last bundle of Doctor Who Goodies, and a lot of news about the new season has been popping up, and I will probably do a news round up before the season begins - but right now, I thought I would put together a non spoiler related bundle.

* I'm sure if all the actor who played the Doctor had been around for the 50th anniversary there would have been a group photo - but the best I could find is this piece of art:

But for some reason there is no War Doctor..
(via Tom Kurzanski)

* Another 50th anniversary tribute vid has turned up:

(via hunterkiller1440)

* herminbean (aka Matt Herbert) apparently had a lot of free time on his hands to ponder some of life's extensional questions.....then gave up on that and wrote some poetry in the style of each of the Doctors - (I like the 2nd Doctors and Matt Smiths the most):

( via Doctor Who Official tumblr )

Matt Herbert also has a youtube page with some Doctor Who related vids as well that you can check out HERE

*Since the show started its new series run, a lot has been made of the relationships between the Doctor and his various companions - especially Rose and the 10th.

Doctor Who TV has a report up about Billie Piper’s recent Awesome Con appearance which included a fan in the audience asking Piper if she’d be interested a spin-off featuring Rose and the Meta-Crisis (aka handclone) 10th Doctor. She said, “That would be interesting… I’d be game!”

One of my favorite guest stars that was romantically linked with The Doctor is Idris - Suranne Jones from The Doctors Wife.
Speaking to Toby Hadoke on his Big Finish podcast [via], she said:

“Wouldn’t it be nice if Peter Capaldi walked into one of his rooms in the TARDIS and found Idris’ body there, plugged her in and had a little adventure with her?”
Then asked if she’d return she replied: “Yeah, of course!”

(via Doctor Who TV)

* Speaking of The Doctors romantic relationships, here is a Doctor Who/ Lonely Island mash up.

***NSFW OR SUITABLE FOR YOUNG CHILDREN***

(via godiseven)

* Staying with a musical theme...
There is no news on whether or not they will be tweaking the shows theme tune, but what if it was performed on the violin?:

(via Taylor Davis)

* I'm sure you've often wondered to yourself "What would steampunk versions of the 4th Doctor and a Dalek look like?" - well wonder no more!!!:

( via Emma J )

* Also if you were wondering what it would be look like if Benedict Cumberbatch played The Doctor and Andrew Scott, (Morriarty), played The Master. Wayne Dorrington has made this nifty image to answer that particular question:

(via Wayne Dorrington )

* I'm not on facebook, twitter, tumblr or any social media site - ( that's how THEY find you!! And we must never talk about THEM) - but what if The Doctor was on facebook?:

(via Traveller in the Dark)

* Time for a bit more art. This time some portraits from Tim Doyle:

* Back in November Peter Davison, Sylvester McCoy,Colin Baker, and Tom Baker had a nice chat about their time on the long-running sci-fi series - and the subject of age came up:

(via Doctor Who)

* Lots of people stumble across The Doctor...even Superman:

( via Texts from Superheroes )

* And I think I'll finish up with this.
Most Doctor Who video games are crap.
But if they looked anything like this CG short, I would play them:

( via John Smith VFX )

And here is the teaser trailer for the new season:

9 Comments
Follow this Show
Members