A Doctor Who Community
Saturday 8:00 PM on BBC America

I think the Doctor Who community should be named "Children of the TARDIS"

What do you think? Any suggestions?

Comments (13)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Wow, thanks for all the suggestions, guys! We have enough to create a poll so that's up now: http://www.tv.com/shows/doctor-who-2005/community/post/what-should-we-rename-this-community-to-voting-ends-89-1375374217/

Go vote! Voting will end on 8/9 so we will pick the winner then!
Flag
I might be biased because of my love for Rose Tyler, but I like Bad Wolf Bay.
Flag
OMG I LOVE IT. Well, I love Rose too so yeah, I get you. I did like Children of Time because it meant Rose, Capt. Jack, Donna, Martha, Mickey, Jackie and I was happy only by picturing it. Anything that includes Rose Tyler makes me happy. Loving Bad Wolf Bay.
Flag
Or maybe "Heart of the Tardis" - what figuratively makes his universe possible can be an allegory for the fans behind the show that literally makes the show possible. Its deep.
Flag
I like it.
Flag
I like Children of the TARDIS! I've vote for "Bowties are cool", as well, but I suppose that'll all change soon. I'm hesitant to make any Doctor specific suggestions until we know who the next Doctor is & what he'll be like. What about Whovians?
Flag
Yeah I was gonna say "Children of Time" originally, but I prefer something that can stick to any Doctor as well. Personally, I don't like the name 'Whovians' but I know it's the name of the fandom so I'm not gonna say no to it either...
Flag
For sure, Whovians has always reminded me of Whoville from Dr. Suess but it still seems appropriate. If we can come up with a few more we can run a pool to change the name!
Flag
Alright, so we've got "Children of the TARDIS" and "Whovians". What about "Gallifeyans" or "Time Lords from Gallifrey" or something like that? "Dalek's Crucible"? (Weird basing a name on Dalek, though).
"Genesis Ark"? "SHADOW PROCLAMATION" (Ohh, I like that one!)
And that's all I can think right now. What do you say? (Don't be scared to say they're all crap)
Flag
I like Gallifreyans too!
Flag
Not bad! Let's get 5 good alternatives and make a poll to decide.

Other ideas?
Flag
I suggest The Doctor's Companions or The Medusa Cascade.
Flag
The Doctor's Companions, definitely.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members