A Doctor Who Community
Saturday 8:00 PM on BBC America (Returning September 19, 2015)

Well the time has come to past,and this episode has left us with some Q and and yearning for some wibli wobli knowledge.First off it started with a dinosaurs and in sort a way ended with one.
I love DW because it's often full of metaphors nicely combined in a crazy ass impossible story..So lets see what i picked from it,and tell me if you agree or think i should revisit the rubber room;)XD

1.THE DINOSAURUS STORY
First thing we get a glimpse of the gigantik Vastras former pet or something(i bet they were BFFS,until Spielberg snatched him,or herXD).It spits off the all loving box,and gets trapped with some machine,while the D crew figures out what to do with it(they sure can't take it it for a walk..or can they...?:))..Nevermind,where was i..Oh the Doctor in his delirium sleep talking state starts translating the dino
wahhhhhhhhhhhgrrrrrrrrr.the following is in englishXD:
D:
I am alone.
The world which... shook at my feet,and the trees.....
and the sky, have gone...
..and I am alone now.....
alone.
Clara:

Are you translating?
D:
The wind bites now...
and the world is grey.....
and I am alone here.
Can't see me.Doesn't see me.
Can't... see me.
Clara:
Who can't see it? I think
all of London can see it.
So for me this is a misleading quote,because its not coming from the dino,rather from the Doctor and the things he's saying is:
he is alone(yeah i'm that smartXD)
and that he is old(the wind and the grey part),and clara can't see him(doesen't recognise him)..
which is kinda saaaaad:I
PS:i'm gonna heal your tormented soul if she doesn't:)khm,khm,moving on..:)

2.CLARAS VEIL AND THE DOCTORS FACE

From the beginning she was struggling with the concept that Smith is gone,has a new part in a far away land,and that the new D man has a lot of Ws on his foreheadXD
Madam V caught up on this internal suffering and had a chit chat about it.
Clara said that the doctor was gone,at least the old version,and Vastra made her look throw the wrinkleveilXD:

C:Why are you wearing your veil?
V:And then?
And then we got swallowed by a big dinosaur. You probably noticed.
How did it happen?
I don't know, I don't know,we were... crashing about everywhere.The Doctor was gone,the TARDIS went haywire.
He's not gone. He's upstairs.
OK, he changed.He regenerated, renewed himself.Renewed, fine.
But he is the Doctor.He has walked this universe for centuries untold,he has seen stars fall to dust
.You might as well flirt with a mountain range.
*personal comment :challenge acceptedXDXD
Then Vastra told her she was in L with the D,in which moment Clara blushed like a schoolgirl,but the thing that is nicely explained is the choosing of his face,
for every face has a purpose...:

V:He flirted with you.
C:How?
V:He looked young.Who do you think that was for?
C:Me?
V:Everyone.I wear a veil as he wore a face -for the same reason.
C:What reason?
V:The oldest reason there is for anything...
to be accepted.

And in the alley with the hobo he asked :
Why did I choose... this face?It's like I'm trying to tell myself something, like I'm trying to make a point.
But what is so important?
*so why do you think he chose this face?

3.THE HANNIBAL FAN METAPHOR(I) AND THE MYSTERY WOMAN(II)
I.

In this story line the main villain was a human wannabe robot ,in search for the promised land,who in lack of money to leave eart,had to open a restaurant,probably named hannibal and friends..I can see the slogan now:the food in so good you won't have time to breathe:)BUAHAHAHAhaha...Yea i'm patheticXD

Clara came there to meet with the Doctor,and he taught that she was the one who arranged the meeting:)Quickly they realised that nobody in the restaurant liked the soop,it wasn't meaty enough,and that the minion robots were more inclined to have D&C barbecue.
The battle began and ended with the doctor saving the day.
That was just after the dialog with the robot which seed yet again more about the doctor then about anyone else.

While the wore up in the sky in the human balon(yes skin made hbXD),D said that he likes to be down with the humans,down where everything is so important,and every word layther on, that came aut of his maut was if the D was talking to himself:

D:There isn't any promised land.This is just... It's a superstition that you have picked up from all the humanity you've stuffed inside yourself.
Question -you take a broom,you replace the handle,and then later you replace the brush and you do that over and over again.
Is it still the same broom?
Answer - no, of course it isn't.
But you can still sweep the floor.
Which is not strictly relevant,skip that last part.
You have replaced everypiece of yourself,mechanical and organic,time and time again -there's not a trace of the original you left.You probably can't even remember where you got that face from

ROBOT:It cannot end.

D: It has to. You know it does.

II.

And after it all ended Clara met with the D and went inside the Tardis.He told her that he is part to blame for their L in the air thing,but that he isn't her boyfriend,and asked her who gave her his number,who put the advert in the newspaper...The woman. The woman in the shop,Clara repliedD:Then there's a woman out there who's very keen that we stay together.
*And that my people i think is River Song,the mystery woman.And do you agree with me or have a theory of your own..?

4.WHEN THE PAST CALLS ON YOU YOU EMBRACE THE FUTURE

Vastra asked,the new Doctor asked,but everything Clara said about accepting the new/old d was a lie.Then the phone call came,and a voice from Trenzalore asked for her help,and heard himself over the phone..:
Is that the Doctor speeking Clara?The tormented soul wondered...
And in the first time since the beginning she was certain that it was the dinosaurs she loves,and he was seen at last..

....................................................................................................................................................

So answer this:
1.Why did the D chose this face?
2.Will Clara ever love him like she did?
3.Is River the mystery woman?
4.Did you like the scottish/eyebrows reference?:)
5.The new Doctor, yay or nay?

My A:
1.To push Clara away form the love boat,even though he wants her in it(or maybe he is testing her to see if she will love him if the veil of happiness that hides the inner sorrow is lifted),
And also he has grown from the goofy smith character..
He is not a child anymore,playful and hugging type,and he probably let his face accept the pain and years that passed..
Or i'm full of cra9..XD
2,3,4. yes to allXD
5.Probably yay,still not sure ..

PS:who is the chick at the end and where did the robot go in his mind?:)
PSS:sorry for my bad englishXD
12 Comments
Follow this Show
Members