A Doctor Who Community
Saturday 8:00 PM on BBC America (Returning "Deep Breath" premiering August 23, 2014)

It's been a few weeks since our brains simultaneously exploded when we celebrated Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary Special as an entire planet. How are you feeling? Good? Have you recovered from the experience? Well that's fantastic, because today I have a gift for you in the form of the new, full-length trailer for this year's Doctor Who Christmas special, "The Time of the Doctor."

This won't be just any Christmas special, though, because it'll mark the final episode for Matt Smith's Doctor (call him Eleven, call him Thirteen, I don't really care). Just thinking about it is making me teary-eyed, so go ahead and press play and then leave your own thoughts about Smith and his successor Peter Capaldi in the comments. Bonus points if you can make it rhyme like Clara.

Also! BBC America has released a bunch of new photos from the special, so I've collected them all in a gallery for your viewing pleasure:

What do you think? How do you feel? Are you excited? Sad? Is it too soon to say? The special airs Christmas Day at 9pm on BBC America.

46 Comments
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    Dateline NBC
    NEW
    NBC
  • 9:00 pm
    What Would You Do?
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm