TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

A Doctor Who Community
Saturday 8:00 PM on BBC America

I don't know much about this Doctor Who person, but as a television professional it is my understanding that many of you out there absolutely adore the fella(s)! And according to some extensive research on my part, the BBC and BBC America are putting together quite the celebration for the guy(s) beginning November 18 as he turns 50 years of age! 

On November 23, both the BBC: Proper British Edition and BBC: America Rules Okay? Edition will air the special Doctor Who program "The Day of the Doctor," which will see former doctors Matt Smith and David Tennant teaming up (WHAT!?!?!?!) to save our helpless butts once again. 

And now the first trailer for that program is here! Like, actually here. With footage of Matt Smith and David Tennant in the same scene!

But wait! The BBC has released a second, longer trailer on YouTube that shows even more of Ten and Eleven interacting. It's pretty great as well.

Did your brain melt from excitement? It's okay if your brain melted. But just embrace it, you know? Go ahead and watch it a few dozen more times, I say.

For a full rundown of the Doctor's 50th Anniversary celebration, our resident Anglophile Kaitlin Thomas has the whole schedule.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 11/8/2014

Season 8 : Episode 12

65 Comments
Follow this Show
Members