TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

A Doctor Who Community
Saturday 8:00 PM on BBC America

As of 9am Monday morning, BBC America is officially Doctor Who America and will remain that way for the rest of this week (I hope you cleared some space on your DVR this weekend!). But just in case that's not enough timey-wimey for you, BBC America has also released a large batch of new photos from "The Day of the Doctor," the 50th anniversary special that will be simulcast around the world on Saturday, November 23. 

Naturally, "The Day of the Doctor" will find of reality is at stake, and the new images depict the two Doctors (David Tennant and Matt Smith) and their respective companions (Billie Piper and Jenna Coleman), as well as the War Doctor (John Hurt). I've already fangirled over these photos in private and that felt a little greedy, and also really lonely, so I've decided to share them with you so we can !!!! and OMG together. 

P.S. In case you missed it last week, BBCA released a webisode that hints at what's to come in the special.

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 11/8/2014

Season 8 : Episode 12

21 Comments
Follow this Show
Members