A Doctor Who Community
Saturday 8:00 PM on BBC America

In the year of it's 50th Anniversary, this Christmas sees another two momentous milestones for the program. The Christmas episode is the 800th full length episode (as originally transmitted) and the one in which we, hopefully, finally see the Doctor break free of his 12 regeneration limit. Now this may come as a bit of a shock to some of you, if you haven't seen all of the previous 799 episodes, or weren't really paying attention. He's the 11th Doctor isn't he? Well in name yes, but he's used up all his regenerations to get there.

So how do we know this to be true, and what exactly do we know about the regeneration process from the history of the show? Well there are a few key episodes that cement Matt Smith as the last Doctor of his normal cycle, but there's quite a bit more to consider across the history, to give you the full story of regenerations. Here's an episode blow by blow of the key clues we have been given along the way.

The Tenth Planet (1966). Up until this point our hero was just "The Doctor" but William Hartnell was suffering with ill health and beginning to struggle with the workload, so in a moment of scripting genius the concept of "Regeneration" was born and, as his body was wearing a bit thin, he changed into Patrick Troughton (Regeneration 1)

War Games (1969). The Doctor tells us "we can live forever, barring accidents", he just doesn't say how many accidents. Then he introduces us to "his people" the Timelords, who promptly force another regeneration onto him, turning him into Jon Pertwee (Regeneration 2). This is one of the contentious regenerations, and many argue that perhaps it didn't count, being forced by the Timelords, but the exact numbering of Doctors is confirmed much later.

In Spearhead from Space (1970). Having only just found out he's a Timelord, we also find out he has 2 hearts, so not only can he regenerate in the case of severe accidents, he has a back up heart to avoid them in the first place. But that doesn't help him in Planet Of The Spiders (1974) when over exposure to spider mental energy and blue Metabelis crystals turns Jon Pertwee to Tom Baker (Regeneration 3)

Tom Baker's reign gives us a lot more information about the subject, The Brain Of Morbius (1978) shows us images in the mental duel with Morbius, giving the impression Hartnell as not the first, this was indeed the intention of the writer, but never outright stated on screen. It also gives hints that the Elixir of Life, created by the sacred flame on Karn, is occasionally used by Timelords in some capacity. It's just as well the "extra Doctors" in Morbius were never confirmed because later that year (though in the next season), Robert Holmes reveals the 12 regeneration limit for the first time, as an explanation for the dishevelled appearance of the Master in The Deadly Assassin (1978).

Destiny of the Daleks (1979) sees Romana make an elective regeneration (she wasn't injured as far as we know), and is able to change her form selectively many times before settling on a particular look. We never really know why she was regenerating, or how she could control what she looked like, as the Doctor never could. Maybe it's a personal skill, maybe female Timelords are better at it, or maybe it's easier to control when not regenerating in a crisis (it certainly seemed less traumatic), but recent events in the Doctor's storyline drop hints that he will get better at it. One mystery we did have at the time was whether she was using up regenerations by changing bodies, but that was answered later in The Christmas Invasion.

Keeper of Traken (1981) shows the Master cheat the regeneration limit using the power of The Keeper to take over Tremas's body, so even without regenerations there is always a way out, but in the following story Logopolis it's the Doctor's turn again, falling from a radio telescope, saving the universe, Tom Baker changes to Peter Davison (Regeneration 4)

Mawdryn Undead (1983) Is a pivotal story for regeneration, it makes it very clear the limit is NOT a count of actual complete regenerations, but use of a a finite amount of energy "packets" contained within him (1 per regeneration), and after it is used he can no longer regenerate. He also establishes that he only has enough energy for 8 regenerations left, thereby confirming his as number 5 and ruling out the forced regeneration not counting (War Games) and earlier Doctors hinted at in Brain of Morbius. Later that year The Five Doctors establishes that a new set of regenerations can be implanted (the Time Lords offer a set to the Master), and the First Doctor (albeit played by Richard Hurndall) also confirms himself as the original. Eventually we come to The Caves Of Androzani (1984) and a nasty case of Spectrox Toxemia transforms Peter Davison to Colin Baker (Regeneration 5).

In Trial Of a Timelord (1986) we learn that there is "another Doctor" running around out there, known as the Valeyard. An amalgamation of his darker sides from somewhere between his 12th and final incarnation. We know he's after the Doctor's remaining lives, what we don't know is whether he is actually a future Doctor, or something that in some way manifested into physical form. But after famous last words of "Carrot Juice" the TARDIS is shot out of the sky in Time and the Rani (1987) seeing Colin Baker change to Sylvester McCoy (Regeneration 6). Though technically we see Sylvester McCoy change into Sylvester McCoy as Colin Baker wasn't around to film the sequence.

Some 3214 days after taking the role, Sylvester McCoy hands over to Paul McGann in the TV Movie (1996) after being shot in an alley (Regeneration 7), making him the actor to hold the role of "the current Doctor" for the longest, beating Paul McGann by a mere 18 days. The movie also established that the Eye of Harmony can be used to transfer regenerations between bodies, and that anaesthetic can delay or possibly destroy the regenerative process.

Skipping ahead for a little, to make sense of regeneration numbers, The Night Of The Doctor (2013) sees Paul McGann change to John Hurt (Regeneration 8 ). This also shows that the Elixir of Life can be used to steer a regeneration in a particular way. Though McGann fell 18 days short of the record for holding the role, because his regeneration out isn't shown until 2013 he holds the record for the longest time between regeneration in and regeneration out at a staggering 17.4 years.

One interesting note of the regeneration into Hurt is that they use an image of a very young Hurt, so you get the impression by the time you first see him in previously in The Name of the Doctor (2013) (yes tenses can be terrible with time travel) that he had worn this body for a very long time. By the time we see him for the third time in The Day Of The Doctor (2013), his body is also wearing a bit thing and we get John Hurt changing, we assume, to Christopher Eccleston as he was hoping for more conspicuous ears (Regeneration 9).

Back into transmissions sequence Rose (2005) is presumably shortly after events in The Day of the Doctor as we see the Doctor checking out those ears for the first time. He doesn't hold on to them for long though as in Parting Of The Ways (2005) he absorbs all the energy of the vortex, and nobody's supposed to do that. The Doctor tells Rose "you never know what you're going to get", implying that, at this point in his life, he can't control the outcome of a regeneration, and Christopher Eccleston becomes David Tennant, becoming alarmed at his new teeth (Regeneration 10).

In The Christmas Invasion (2005) we get new information that within 15 hours of a regeneration it is still possible to make tweaks and fixes, in the Doctor's case he is able to grow a new hand after having it chopped off by a sword, but this also explains Romana's multiple shifts.

Interestingly, in School Reunion (2006), we either have a bit of lazy script writing, or incredible foresight. When Sarah finally realises who the Doctor is, she says "You've regenerated", to which the Doctor replies "Half a dozen times since we last met". Now I'm sure the writer intended "last met" to mean "last travelled", with the Fourth Doctor, but they actually last met in The Five Doctors, and at the time that regeneration count just didn't add up. Now however, with the War Doctor... Who knew?

By 2007 in Utopia, we have it confirmed that indeed the Master DID get a new cycle of regenerations, as it shows Derek Jacobi regenerating into John Simm, and in Last Of The Timelords the Master shows that he can actually stop a regeneration from starting.

Journeys End (2008) shows David Tennant starting a regeneration after being shot by a Dalek, but then diverts the remaining energy into his severed hand, which eventually creates an almost complete Meta-crisis Doctor (minus 1 heart). The dialog clearly states he used as much energy as was needed to fix himself, and diverted the rest into a suitable receptacle (Regeneration 11).

"used the regeneration energy to heal myself, but soon as that was done I didn't need to change. I didn't want to, why would I, look at me? So to stop the energy going all the way I just syphoned off the rest into a handy bio matching receptacle, namely my hand"

This also shows the Doctor has gained some level of control over the process, being able to stop the change and divert the energy. But the key thing here is the dialog categorically states that all the energy was expended, enough to create a new body, so that's one less body for the Doctor. Curiously, despite being his biggest enemy, this is the only time in the history of the show that a Dalek gun has cost the Doctor a regeneration.

The End of Time (2010) sees the Doctor exposed to a lethal does of radiation, saving Wilf, but evidently it is a slow lethal dose as the Doctor has time to do a tour of all his companions before David Tennant changes into Matt Smith (Regeneration 12), and runs out of regenerations.

In Amy's Choice (2011), we encounter the Dreamlord, a projection of the darker side of the Doctor's personality. As we're now between his 12th and final incarnation could this be part of what is amalgamated into the Valeyard?

The Impossible Astronaut (2011) shows what appears to be Matt's Doctor starting a regeneration before being killed outright. This indicates that if a Timelord is fatally injured again DURING the crucial part of a regeneration they will die BUT this wasn't a real regeneration happening so this may not be true, and part of the overall ruse. This was the first hint to us that Matt cannot regenerate.

The Doctor's Wife (2011) confirms that The Corsair had achieved cross gender regenerations, but gives no indication whether this is a normal course of events or rare. Let's Kill Hitler (2011) shows Mels regeneration into River, during which she concentrates on a dress size, so either River can control appearance a little, or it's more of a female thing (see Romana), or she was "concentrating on a dress size" and didn't achieve it, since we never knew exactly what she was after. It also shows the extract of The Judas Tree can kill a Timelord and prevent the triggering of a regeneration (and a second hint that Matt cannot regenerate). It also shown that regeneration energy from one, can be used to fix another, which is then paid back a little in The Angels Take Manhattan (2012) which shows that Matt's Doctor still has a little regeneration energy left, as he fixes River's wrist.

Finally in The Day of the Doctor (2013) we also get a hint that the Doctor WILL go on, and in the future will have more control of how he looks - revisiting some old faces.

Hopefully that should catch everybody up on the history of regenerations and prepare you all for the coming Festive Feast - The Time of the Doctor.
70 Comments
Comments (70)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Excellent summary and as it turns out spot on!
Flag
If anyone can figure out how to get around the regeneration limit, it's the Doctor. I'm just scared (and kinda' hoping) that if he does, the Valyard will come into play.
Flag
Here's an interesting question, where does this term regarding a "Cycle" of regenerations come from?

A cycle of regenerations is 12 right? And the Doctor has used up the 12 in his Cycle? So he could maybe just have another Cycle laying around?

Anyway my point is where does the term Cycle come from?
Flag
The first place I can remember it being used is by the Lord President in The Five Doctors (about 16:30 into the original version), when negotiating with the Master he offers "Regeneration, a complete new life cycle".
Flag
But there it's referring to one regeneration?
Flag
No multiple, a complete new life cycle, not just one. If it were just 1 the words complete and cycle would not be in there.
Flag
And now again in Time of the Doctor

Flag
Steamy! Excellent post, I have been thinking the same thing with regards to Hurt's existence confirming Smith has no regens left. I would normally have referred to Smith as eleven but that's not right any more. I'm so lost.

I was hoping the regen thing would be addressed in the Christmas episode, but I have a strong feeling that the Meta-Eleven incident is going to be ignored. The fact that Capaldi appeared in the 50th as one of the "All thirteen of them" sort of hints that he's one of thirteen intended incarnations of teh doctor, and that Thirteen finding Galifrey will be the way around the regen limit.

Flag
I've been compromising by calling Hurt 8.5. That way things line up better.
Flag
That seems a little harsh when he's just as much The Doctor as any other.
Flag
Yes but then you don't have to compensate with names on everyone after him. It just makes life easier, especially when dealing with people who aren't caught up.
Flag
That seems way too complicated, my friend. (But I love your username it's hilarious.)
Flag
Why not simply call him his official title of The War Doctor, or if you need ordinals, the First War Doctor (you never know). Then you have Doctors 1 - 8, War, 9-10, Meta, 11 onwards
Flag
The thing is they couldn't really put all 14 in that sequence, what with Meta being in another universe, and, on screen at least, not having a TARDIS.

I am supremely confident that the limit WILL be addressed in the 800th Episode, in the Anniversary year ;-)
Flag
I didn't mean they should have put meta there. Although I was fully expecting Meta and Rose from the other universe to be in the 50th until I watched it.

I just meant that Moffat seemed to include Capaldi as one of the Thirteen, with Tom showing up at the end was indication that there are Doctors beyond those thirteen.

Having read some other posts here now, been away for a long time, I see Moffat has already said that Smith is indeed without Regenerations, so i'm sure you are right.

I do find it odd that he still thinks he's going to die despite a two future versions of himself showing up.
Flag
He's well aware time can be rewritten, except fixed points in time. Unfortunately for him, the big fixed point in time for him was his faked death at Lake Silencio, since then he's been flying under the radar, getting wiped from databases and Daleks memory and even saving Gallifrey without anybody noticing. So his future selves could so easily have their pasts changed without the universe caring a jot.

I'd heard comments from Moffat about this earlier in the year, which is what prompted me to get this post written, so folks could see a recap of all the major references to regeneration across the previous 799 episodes.
Flag
Again this is one of those quirks regarding the difference between the future of time, which of course there's no concept of, and the actual future as it currently stands within time.

He's been to his grave, he's seen solid evidence of his death and believes he's going to die, yet simultaneously there are future versions of himself in the current timeline. That just doesn't track.
Flag
Wow, this was impressive. I was always curious (and then getting yelled at) when I questioned (this was pre the Name of the Doctor) when I kept counting and saying, but Matt Smith is 12, doesn't that mean he has one more regeneration left and 13 is actually the final one (12 regenerations, so whoever he was at first doesn't count).
Flag
Yes that's exactly right, 12 regenerations gives 13 bodies, counting the one he was born with.
Flag
Just don't forget we had 2 Tennant shaped bodies, so there are no regenerations left.
Flag
Nice work, and I agree that the "Stolen Earth" regeneration should count, at least partially ... But I disagree about the "Astronaut" one : it's not clear from the episode, but it WAS the Doctor the first time, Moffat confirmed it ( IIRC, no regeneration effect in "The wedding or River Song", when the Tesselecta fakes it ). Anyway, it doesn't completely rule out your theory that he shouldn't be able to regenerate any more, since this regeneration cycle is never completed, so maybe he could only start it, but not complete it even if River hadn't shot him twice ?
So here's the theory : he's still got a little regenerative energy, but not enough to complete a proper regeneration. As you say, if Eleven can cure River in "Manhattan", it means he's still got at least some regenerative energy in him.
You could say he may have not use a full "dose" of regeneration energy in "Stolen Earth", or that he's got some energy left from River. ( I don't think she gave him ten full extra lives, but maybe once she cured him, there was some energy left ? ) So maybe he has, I don't know, 30 or 50 percent of the energy he needs to regenerate : so little he thinks he's doomed once and for all the next time he dies ( which would account for the early spoilers ) , but enough to do little things like curing River's hand, and actually enough to start the regeneration process ... and then a Moffat trick allows him to complete it, and no, I'm not even trying to start guessing what. But I've read a theory I like : Eleven dies, thinking this time it's game over ... and then boom ! Twelve comes to life ... without even knowing why he's given that lease on life. The season 8 arc would then partially focus on the Doctor's quest to understand why he's still alive. Sounds great, right ?
More+
Flag
I tried to make the post only about what was seen on screen (i.e. true canon), and on screen there is no differential between first time around and second time for the astro-assassination, it's just edited a lot faster, and the regen effect is still there (I just checked). There was no indication timelines had been changed in the overall plot, we just got to see, after the fact, that he had been in the Teselecta. River even states, when telling Amy he is still alive, that she had to pretend not to recognise the space suit, so everything we saw her say in those scenes was part of the ruse.

Remember Moffat also lies, he also said there were no tricks involved, when clearly there was. And the Doctor WAS actually shot, and as far as the universe is concerned he's really dead, both times (which I think was the wording Moffat used in interviews - he was shot, he's really dead), it's just that he was inside the Teselecta when shot (dressed for the occasion), which we didn't know first time around. But if it wasn't committed to screen that second time around was different, we just had more knowledge, I can't really take it into account in the "on screen recap", since anyone actually watching this set of stories after the fact won't get to see the Moffat hype. It's like the extra faces in Morbius, they were intended to be earlier Doctors at writing time, but never confirmed on screen.

The "Journey's End" regen very clearly states he expended all the energy, used some to cure himself and diverted the rest into the hand, which then manages to grow and almost complete new body. So there can't really be any left from that.

There are 2 precedents that it takes an external mechanism to transfer regenerations (Mawdryn Undead and The Movie), I think if it were possible for River to actually "donate" enough to be useful for little more than a graze then the Doctor would have given it back, he's lived his life, River was still a youngster.

We DO know that a regeneration does hold a little energy back for 15 hours to be able to do secondary fixes, but only 15 hours to do something "dramatic", so what we saw in Angels Take Manhattan will probably be just residue at the bottom of the reserve tank, so to speak. Enough to handle minor cuts, breaks and bruises, but nothing much.

Whatever happens at Christmas will be something new, I'm fairly sure there's nothing left in the tank to get us to Capaldi. But we DO have a hint that he gets beyond Capaldi. as the Curator tells him that he will revisit some old faces. So whatever we get will either be another set, or an infinite or renewable source. Certainly saving the Timelords in Day of the Doctor opens more avenues.
More +
Flag
You're right, Moffat is not really reliable ... actually, he might just be playing a trick right now, making us think he's counting the "Journey's end" regeneration when he's in fact not ( although he should be ).
So the Tesselacte faked the regeneration effect ? Interesting ...
You have a point about River. If he had a whole life in him, he would have given it to her, but if he's only got some residue, as we both seem to agree on, would it have been worth it ?
I agree that being granted a new set / an infinite set of regenerations by the Time Lords is the easy way out, but I don't think he'll find Galifrey in "Time of the Doctor", so it explains the Curator, but it still doesn't explain Twelve. And, now that I think about it, it still doesn't explain why Clara, when in the Doctor's timestream, didn't see any Doctor beyond Eleven, although it contained both his past and his future ( I know, I know, they couldn't possibly show us the future Doctors, but at least they should have hinted that she'd seen the upcoming incarnations, as opposed to the "eleven" she stated ). Did something so brutal happen that it "broke" the Doctor's lifeline ???
Anyway, in the trailer, Clara pleads with someone to "change the future", so maybe this mystery person can grant the Doctor an "extra life" ? Could Orla Brady's character be a Time Lady, or a Sister of Karn ? ( I know, she seems to have no reason to save the Doctor, but she might have access to regenerative energy or "Elixir of Life" for the Doctor to steal. )
So many questions ! These two weeks are gonne be reaaaaaaaaaaaaaal long. Thanks for the answer, trading theories makes the wait easier !
More +
Flag
This is completely speculation, but what if Clara only saw those eleven because when a Time Lord is given a new 'cycle' it's as if it were a completely new life? So his first cycle dies at Trenzalore and his second cycle is completely different? Just a thought.
Flag
On the contrary, I believe it was me who misunderstood you as I'd forgotten about the memorial TARDIS thingy. (That sentence started off really well and just went down from there.) But going off the assumption that this whole far-flung theory is correct (which I personally doubt), do you think it's possible that the Doctor gets something other than a type 40 TARDIS? Like Capaldi shows up and is like, 'I guess it's time for an upgrade.' That would be hilarious. :)
Flag
I didn't mean Capaldi would have to change TARDIS just because he's a new Doctor, or even a new kind of Doctor. What I meant is that, if you're right and what we've seen in "The Name of the Doctor" is Eleven's tomb and created by the events of "The Time of the Doctor", the TARDIS is pretty much dead then ( and turned into a gloomy mausoleum ), unless the Doctor can transfer his "essence" into a new shell. Or did I misunderstood your theory ?
Flag
I'll definitely miss Sexy. That was a fun episode. But is that really how it works? I mean, are you only allowed one TARDIS per lifetime? So he's been changing the, how did he say, 'Desktop background?' Something like that. I've just been reading people's comments and that was something that occurred to me.
I love Mandy Patinkin. Especially in the Princess Bride. (Which I suppose is obvious?)
Flag
You mean that what we saw in "The Name of the Doctor" is just Eleventh's tomb, not the Doctor's final resting place (assuming he's got one) ? Interesting ... Twelve could indeed be the beginning of something new, but why then do the Time Lords count him as "one of the thirteen" in "Day of the Doctor" ? Well, you could always say they can't know about that silly metacrisis nonsense ...
But ... but ... if you're right that would mean "sexy" will die in a few days and he'll need a new TARDIS ? So sad ...
( nice user name, by the way : Mandy Patinkin was so good in The Princess bride ! )
Flag
From what's been shown on screen it doesn't look like you can transfer energy between bodies, without equipment, other than to actually heal the other body. So I suspect whatever residue he has, is his. Having said that he still donated some to fix her wrist.

I think now having "saved Gallifrey", he won't find it quickly, but it does open the door for Timelords/ladies to escape the pocket universe. So I suspect we will now see other Gallifreyans turn up from time to time. My first thought when I saw Orla was the Rani, but then Moffat has said he wouldn't bring her back (so he probably will).

I did wonder about Karn too, whether they were reintroduced in Night of the Doctor simply as a mechanism to get a Warrior, or they are being put back into the show in preparation for the big event.

My thoughts are that whatever he does to get the extra regeneration(s) will be something that in itself is quite destructive. Perhaps he uses this to defeat the enemies in the episode, but in doing so sacrifices his current self. It follows the "noble sacrifice" theme of many regenerations.
More +
Flag
So apparently not the Rani - Tasha Lem is Orla's character name
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Here's what we know about regenerations. Nothing. Doctor Who can change it's rules, and has, at any point in time with one not so well thought out line. Stop wasting your time rewatching hundreds of episodes to try and figure this stuff out.
Flag
Caution... Do not feed the trolls.
Flag
Whoever fixed the picture, thanks. I originally tried it with the 13 Doctor image that is in the main post, but it went all pixelated. So then I tried it with a smaller logo, thinking the white background would work on a white page, but it didn't. By then I ran out of time, so thanks, it looks much better now.
Flag
"Talkn' about my regenerations"

It's funny because I am listening to The Who.

Since The Doctor regenerated when Rose became the Bad Wolf (and when River gave him regenerations) doesn't that mean his regeneration count was reset? (It's my theory at the moment)
Flag
When he saved Rose, he regenerated AFTER she stopped being Bad Wolf, so she didn't use her power to resurrect him like he did Jack. What actually happened was "I absorbed all the energy of the Time Vortex, and no-ones supposed to do that! Every cell in my body is dying" So the energy "killed 9" just like it would have killed Rose if he hadn't absorbed it. So that didn't reset his count.

River used all her remaining regeneration energy to heal the Doctor from the very regeneration unfriendly poison of the Judas Tree, but there is no indication he ended up gaining any extra regenerations because of it. In fact if he did, the character of the Doctor would donate them right back once he was cured. There are already 2 precedents in the show that make it look like regenerations can't simply be transferred from one body to another. The first is in Mawdryn Undead in which there is a machine needed to do it, and then in the TV Movie they both needed to look into the Eye of Harmony to make the transfer.
Flag
Staff
Wow this was a fantastic round-up of all the regeneration facts. I've often wondered why Romana would/could regenerate at will but I did forget that they can tweak a little while the regeneration is still going on.

Flag
Great! Thanks for the info. I've been wondering. Has anyone within the show ever given a number to the Doctor, saying he's the 3rd or 8th Doctor, for example. I don't think I've ever seen it in the 2005 series.
Flag
It certainly isn't common. The only time I can really think of a Doctor giving his "number" is in the Five Doctors where the First tells Tegan he is the original.
Flag
I've checked out a few episodes, and acknowledgement of numbers tends to be in episodes with multiple Doctors, or old companions remeeting.

In the aforementioned Five Doctors, in a scene in the TARDIS as 1 and 5 meet, the 1st asks the 5th "How many regenerations", to which 5 replies "4" giving the reply from 1 as "My goodness there are 5 of me now". Shortly after this he then confirms to Tegan he's the original.

The really interesting one is in School Reunion in the new series. When Sarah realises it's the Doctor she says "You've regenerated" and gets the reply "Half a dozen times since we last met". Now at the time the writer intended "last met" to really mean "last travelled" as 4, since they last met as 5 in The Five Doctors and half a dozen regenerations from 5 takes you to 11. Except of course NOW we have the War Doctor and everything works - who knew.

Flag
Great post, fun to read. I'm just curious to see what they will use to get past the 12 regenerations issue.
Flag
It just occurred to me that Clara should have recognized the Curator, having seen his face at Trenzelor...
Flag
Clara didn't meat the Curator in the 50th did she? It was just 11.

(Then again I only watched it live, I will repeat view a few times before Time of The Doctor)
Flag
Yes she did, but off screen. She tells the Doctor there is an old man looking for him.
Flag
I don't know, I've met young people and their parents separately, and not realised they were related, or how alike they looked, until I saw them together. WE recognise it's Tom Baker in both cases because we've had a "relationship" of many years to get to know him. She fleetingly saw someone looking over 30 years younger and dressed differently.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members
  • 8:00 pm
    The Bachelorette
    NEW
    ABC
  • 10:00 pm
    Mistresses Blurred Lines
    NEW
    ABC