A Doctor Who Community
Saturday 8:00 PM on BBC America (Returning December 2017)
Vote for as many as you like. Let's see what comes out on top.

poll
image credit
60 Comments
Comments (60)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Dec 21, 2013
Love em' all but I always rewatch "A Christmas Carol" when I'm feeling down.
Flag
Dec 21, 2013
My top 3: Xmas Invasion, End of Time & Voyage of the Damn... (see a pattern here?)
Flag
Dec 21, 2013
I voted for all they are all great
Flag
Dec 20, 2013
Pick one?They're all great!
Flag
Dec 20, 2013
Who said you had to vote for one? Like it says above the poll, vote for as many as you like.
Flag
Dec 19, 2013
While I can totally understand why the Widow isn't a fan favourite(I'm not sure I would pick it either), I have to admit that it took me on an emotional roller coster, I was freaking crying near the end and even before that there were just intense true emotional moments(sorry, not sure how to describe them). It's not my favourite but I think it might be the best.
Flag
Dec 28, 2013
It is my favorite and I'm not afraid to admit it.
Flag
Dec 19, 2013
A Christmas Carol most definitely which featured Katherine Jenkins and my second favorite was Voyage of the Damned with Kylie Minogue.
Flag
Dec 19, 2013
Wow, they were all so great!! It's interesting, because The Next Doctor is losing, but that's in general a great episode of Doctor Who. Just goes to show how good all of the Christmas specials have been!
Flag
Dec 18, 2013
i have mixed feelings about The End of Time... I love the episode but everytime I watch it I get so sad over Tennant's regeneration T_T
Flag
Dec 18, 2013
My favorites are The Runaway Bride, The Christmas Invasion, Voyage of the Damned, and A Christmas Carol. I didn't care as much for The Snowmen, but I only saw it once. Maybe when it's on Netflix and I've seen it a hundred times, like the others, I'll come to love it.
Flag
Dec 18, 2013
The Snowmen is my favorite and The End of Time is the worst IMHO.
Flag
Dec 18, 2013
I liked "The Snowmen" the most...was so christmasy, wonderfully fairytale-like.
Flag
Dec 18, 2013
Personally I loved 'The Snowmen'. It had me guessing all the time, and had a great fairytale feel to it - it moved the story on nicely also. And Strax.

There were a LOT of issues with 'The End of Time' - sure, it had some great moments (I don't want to go, the final scene).... But it was awfully bloated with filler, had magic instead of science (The Master's resurrection makes me cringe) and sometimes plain silly (Obama?).
Flag
Dec 17, 2013
the one with the titanic I didn't like too much - from the others, I don't know what to choose! I think I would pick the 2011 one, with the children and the widow...
Flag
Dec 19, 2013
Yeah, that was my least favorite, if I had to pick one, though I did like that that was the first time the Doctor meets Donna's grandfather! Very cool writing! On the other hand, as IndianaMom says. . . nothing that includes David Tennant in a tux can possibly be bad. :D
Flag
Dec 18, 2013
That's Voyage of the Damned. I really liked that one. David Tennant is why tuxedos were invented.

Flag
Dec 18, 2013
everything doctor who is good :) but this was defenitely my least favorite
Flag
Follow this Show
Members