Doctor Who

Evolution of the Daleks (2)

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 28, 2007 on BBC America

7.9
  • ok I'm kinda sick of all these plot holes already. I mean I was willing to overlook them in season 1 and even season 2 but season 3 is really pushing it

6.8
    The doctor got zapped directly by lightning.he got zapped by lightning and he did not die!(last i checked the only thing that made him different from us was having two hearts and being physic and I don't see how thats going to help him survive a lightning strike) those pigmen died didn't they?wwwaaaaattt.

plus those Daleks.Your greatest enemy and you just stand there shouting "ex-ter-mi-nate!"or "he must die!" but never get round to exterminating him until something comes by to save him.*facepalm*If i were a Dalek I would zap him the moment I saw him no questions asked.

Other than that there were the usual minor plot holes here and there

and Doctor!I love you and all but..who are you to tell people not to commit genocide?How many races of people have you wiped out already?and mind you leaving one sole survivor of the species still counts as genocide.Ok i know you do it because you have no choice and its for the greater good but THE WAY you tell the Daleks not to..I mean its not like you haven't done it

Moving on, I found this two-parter quite predictable.Both story wise and dialog wise.Perhaps the writers made the twists too obvious.(example:its called "Daleks in Manhattan"Who would have guessed the Daleks were masterminding everything?) And at some points I would think of someone's response and the next moment, that person would say something along those lines.

mmph I really want to like the show..but episodes like this make me embarrassed to do so.