Which scenes did you like the most in those two and a half seasons ? Here are mine :
- "Time of angels" : the Byzantium angel slowly turns away ... and POPS OUT OF THE SCREEN ! YEEECH ! That was capital-S scary !
- "Vincent and the Doctor" : this episode is my favorite ever, but if I had to pick a scene, I'd select Van Gogh's tears while the museum curator praises his work.
- "The Pandorica opens" : the Doctor faces a whole army of his worst enemies ... and sends them away with one speech - or does he ?
- "Day of the moon" : seven words and Neil Armstrong's foot defeat the Silence !
- "A good man goes to war" : the Doctor and his friends take Demon's run in 3 minutes and 42 seconds.
( So yeah, the last three are very similar, but what can I say ? I like the Doctor being a badass and outsmarting everyone ).
- "The girl who waited" : another great episode from start to finish, but that last scene ! Outstanding work from both Gillan and Darvill here.
- "The wedding of River Song" : the completely insane opening scene.
- "The power of three" : the Doctor and Amy's talk ( "I'm running to you, before you fade away from me" ) Probably one of the best scenes Matt Smith has ever delivered.
- "The Angels take Manhattan" : "raggedy man ... goodbye". Do I need to say more ?