Doctor Who Forums

Saturday 8:00 PM on BBC AmericaBetween Seasons

Doctor Who at Comic-Con

angeleys151

[1]Jul 26, 2012
    • level: 6

I kept waiting for TV.com to do a feature on Doctor Who and they didn't so I'm asking if anyone was there that wants to share. Was there anything that really blew your mind? Did they say anything at the panel about the new season? Any props for best/most unusual/most surprising costume?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

archangelwho

[2]Jul 26, 2012
    • level: 18

I wish that they would do one or a Doctor Who in the Southeast so I could take my daughter.

dragon22a

[3]Jul 28, 2012
    • level: 32

If you have BBC America, the Nerdist is having a special tonight dedicated to Comic-Con. Chris Hardwick is a big fan of the series and has had Matt Smith on the show more than once so I am sure at least a portion of the special will deal with the Doctor Who panel from Comic-Con.

While I did not attend this year, I saw some pictures from the event and, as would be expected, you had a lot of people dressed as characters from Doctor Who. A few 11's, a few 10's, some 4's and 5's, a few Amy's, and oddly enough a few TARDIS's. I would assume you had at least one or two Cybermen as well.

IndianaMom

[4]Aug 2, 2012
    • level: 54
    None of the tv.com staff went to the Doctor Who panel, even though it clearly was one of the most popular panels at Comic Con. Lame.

dragon22a

[5]Aug 4, 2012
    • level: 32
    While it is not the panel itself, if you want you can head over to G4tv.com and look at their comic-con section. During their coverage they had Matt, Karen, and Arthur on. Best of all, they were interviewed by none other than John Barrowman who was co-hosting the coverage for the day.

angeleys151

[6]Aug 25, 2012
    • level: 6
    dragon22a wrote:
    While it is not the panel itself, if you want you can head over to G4tv.com and look at their comic-con section. During their coverage they had Matt, Karen, and Arthur on. Best of all, they were interviewed by none other than John Barrowman who was co-hosting the coverage for the day.

Thanks!