Doctor Who Forums

Saturday 8:00 PM on BBC AmericaIn Season

Must do the right thing.

archangelwho

[1]May 13, 2013
    • level: 18

Came home and there was a voice message from BBC America Shop per the season 7 part 2 DVD set that was shipped out early by mistakes. This was followed by another phone call where the very nice lady said that they needed to talk in personal to as many of us who was sent the DVD early. We are asked to not pass on any information about the ending. I just wished they had called before I posted the you tube. Hi Ho. There was also an e-mail requesting the same thing. Got to check the e-mail sooner. But before you run off to you tube I told the lady that I understand that mistakes are made and that I have been a fan since 1977 and never do anything to hurt the show. I told her I would not even watch the DVDs until next week. Oh the temtations we fans of the Doctor face. I hope that all you have gotten the DVD early will do the same and keep the finale a secret. Moffat has stated that if we do he will release a special video featuring Matt Smith & David Tennant. As nice as that would be a real fan does not need the offer to do the right thing.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

archangelwho

[2]May 21, 2013
    • level: 18

Got an e-mail yesterday saying my oder had been shipped. The item was the Doctor Who mug "Trust Me Im A Doctor". The price was $0.00 which is a very good price but I did not order the mug. I e-mailed BBC America Shop and they e-mailed me right back. I was getting the mug for keeping the finale a secret. Matt Smith/David Tennant release. Today I got the mug. That was fast. This whole keep the finale a secret was a big deal to them.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.