Doctor Who Forums

Saturday 8:00 PM on BBC AmericaIn Season

Now that all of River's streams have came together into the bay of time & sp

archangelwho

[1]May 13, 2012
    • level: 18

What do you think? I just did not buy it. I still feel that they lost control of River. This life long friend of Amy gives a new meaning of my mother being my best friend. It also lead to lots of questions about regeneration (sp). Maybe the next Doctor can be a pre-teen.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jwgrlrrajn

[2]May 15, 2012
    • level: 23
    I don't really think they lost control of her, I just don't think she's as amazing a character as the other characters tend to make her out to be.

I just don't really see how the Doctor fell for her. She's so different from him, and she even uses guns (something the Doctor doesn't usually stand for, not that I have a problem with it, but you see where I'm going with this).

angeleys151

[3]Jul 26, 2012
    • level: 6

Spoiler: The wedding felt like it was more out of necessity than because he loved her. It will be interesting to see where they take her story from here, particularly since she said his name to 10 but didn't actually get told his name by 11. That's why I think they aren't done with her yet.

Sugar2U

[4]Sep 3, 2012
    • level: 9

I always wonder if the Ponds will ever meet her in the Library.. I wonder if something will happen and Doctor will "save" the Ponds by putting them with River. That way they will all be together. Seems a good way to end the Ponds story.