Gregor Van Baalen
Bram Van Baalen
Tricky Van Baalen
Trivia: The observatory from "Tooth and Claw" is seen in one of the TARDIS rooms.
Clara: You're not getting me to talk to your ship. It's probably bonkers.
The Doctor: It's okay, it's okay...
Clara: Arrgh, you're like one of those guys who can't go out with a girl unless his mother approves.
The Doctor: It's important to me you get along. I could leave you two alone together.
Clara: Now you're creeping me out.
Bram: How big is this baby?
The Doctor: Picture the biggest ship you've ever seen. Are you picturing it?
The Doctor: Good. Now forget it. Because this ship is infinite.
The Doctor: Don't get into a spaceship with a madman. Didn't anybody ever teach you that?
Clara: Why do you have zombie creatures? Good guys do not have zombie creatures! Rule one of storytelling.
Gregor: All right, all right, look. A deal's a deal, you got the girl back. Now cancel the self-destruct.
The Doctor: Ah. Ah. Ha. You know, I've got to tell you, I won't be needing you in my quiz team.
The Doctor: There is no self-destruct! Hey? Hey? Hey? Had you going there, boys, didn't I? I just wiggled a few buttons, yeah. The old "wiggly button" trick. And the face, you've got to do the face. "Save her or we all die." I thought I rushed it a bit, but...
Tricky: So you're telling us we're safe?
The Doctor: Ish. Apart from the monsters and the TARDIS reinventing the architecture every five minutes.
The Doctor: Right. You lot wait here. I'll check and see if it's safe. We can only survive for a minute or two in there.
Clara: Umm, what happens if we stay longer?
The Doctor: Our cells would liquify and our skin will start to burn.
Clara: I always feel so good after we've spoken.
The Doctor: Marvelous. Keep this door shut.
Clara: That will not be a problem.
The Doctor: I need to know if you feel safe. I need to know you're not afraid.
The Doctor: The future. Running away with a spaceman in a box. Anything could happen to you.
Clara: That's what I'm counting on. Push the button.
When Bram opens the TARDIS console, the sound crew uses clips from a variety of episodes:
- Susan Foreman saying she made up the name TARDIS, from "An Unearthly Child"
- The Third Doctor telling Jo that the TARDIS is dimensionally transcendental, from "The Colony in Space"
- The Fourth Doctor saying transdimensional engineering is a key Time Lord discovery, from "The Robots of Death."
- The Eleventh Doctor calling the TARDIS "You sexy thing," and Idis asking if that's her name, from "The Doctor's Wife"
- Amy saying "We're in space!" from "The Beast Below"
- The Ninth Doctor saying that Genghis Khan's hordes couldn't break into the TARDIS, from "Rose"
- The Fifth Doctor complaining to the Tenth Doctor about his changing the desktop theme, from "Time Crash"
- Martha Jones commenting on how the TARDIS appears to be made from wood, from "Smith and Jones"
- Ian Chesterton commenting on a police box in a junkyard, from "An Unearthly Child"
UK: April 27, 2013 on BBC1
Australia: April 28, 2013 on ABC1
User Score: 3981
User Score: 2184
User Score: 1697
User Score: 1061
User Score: 879
User Score: 731
User Score: 615
User Score: 381
User Score: 379
User Score: 348
User Score: 305
User Score: 251
User Score: 173
User Score: 160
User Score: 143
User Score: 127
User Score: 120
User Score: 108
User Score: 107
User Score: 83