Doctor Who

Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 27, 2013 on BBC America

• Hell yes

I LOVED this episode. the story line was decent and the execution was all very up to par ... What i loved most about this was all the things it showed inside the TARDIS, the Eye of Harmony and the library and the Biological metal self build circuits. I am a huge fan of the Lore of any show, book, or movie. this episode was unquestioningly a 10 for me.
  • Epic Who

Yeh brilliant episode, best of the Clara season so far.. But did any1 notice in the very final shot, there was what looked like a duster fall down from above onto the Tardis console!?
  • another fantastic episode to series 7 part 2

every episode in this 2nd half has been awesome. I don't care what anyone says. the rings of akheten was brilliant. but this is even better. there was humour. there was danger, there was suspense and some brilliant looking rooms in the tardis. as long as next week is a good episode, then we're guaranteed that every episode this year is awesome. gaiman and moffat won't let us down, I'm sure. so overall I loved this episode
  • Brilliant!

Best episode of this season so far.
  • Loved it!

I was really excited for this episode! Probably because the other episode that played with the insides of the TARDIS (The Doctor's Wife) is one of my favourites of the whole series. This episode wasn't as good as it was but I still loved it.

I don't really want to talk too much about the events of the episode in detail. I just want to say that the acting was suberb. Coleman and Smith's chemistry just keeps getting better. Also as a person who loves adventure and fantasy and comedy, I don't know why but I love this series everytime it delves into the more dramatic material:

- When the Doctor admits to Clara that the zombies were actually her and the Van Baalen brothers after being burned by the engine core (exploding star in the act of becoming a black hole... That was so... "cool" hehehe).

- When the Doctor confronts Clara about the fact that he has seen her die twice.

Only issue I had with this episode was the slightly disappointing ending. Although I liked the reference to the fifth season's main storyline (TARDIS exploding, cracks in time). Everything before that was great or good. The Van Baalens were a bit pointless but they had their moments as well.
  • EPIC!

it is officialy may favorite episode ever :D
  • what a great surprise

I was a really good episode.
  • Geronimo!

Wow. That was just wow. A little too simple to get out at the end, but a beautifully woven tale and a wonderful use of nods to the past. Easily the best episode of the season. We're suddenly feeling more like older/classic Who and it's something the show has desperately needed. Let's keep this going.
  • really enjoyed this

this is way better than Steven Thompsons other done
  • Perfect

Such a brilliant episode. So glad I recorded it too as I'm just going to start watching it all over again.