Doctor Who

Let's Kill Hitler (2)

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Aug 27, 2011 on BBC America

• This was a good episode but didn't really feel like a part two more of a stand alone. Also I really think that Steven Moffat just made upRiver being Amy and Rory daughter because he really couldn't come up with anything else.

Also was it me or did the begaining of the episode was jumping the shark a little this friend Mel who Amy and Rory known all there lives just happened to be River andRiver was the little girl all along but some how forgot she was,even when she was in the impossible astronaut and the day of the moon. Come on you wouldthink River would jumpup and say "Oh by the way the creepy little girl in the astronaut suit its me" I really like Matt Smith as the Doctor but I wish they get a better head writer for him. I think its about time for some new companions these ones are getting a little old fast. Let the 11th doctor have some new advantures with some new people. The doctor needs a break from these three and so do we.