During his initial instability, the Doctor-Ganger reverts to several previous incarnations:
- "One day we will get back, yes, one day" refers to the First Doctor, talking to his granddaughter Susan about returning home.
- "Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow" is typically attributed to the Third Doctor.
- "Would you like a jelly baby?" is a common offer from the Fourth Doctor (with Tom Baker's voice apparently dubbed in)
- "Hello, I'm the Doctor. No, let it go, we've moved on." is in the 10th Doctor's voice, David Tennant.
- The Cybermats appeared primarily against the Second Doctor, first appearing in The Tomb of the Cybermen
User Score: 3010
User Score: 2184
User Score: 1697
User Score: 1061
User Score: 879
User Score: 731
User Score: 611
User Score: 381
User Score: 379
User Score: 348