Doctor Who

The Doctor's Wife

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM May 14, 2011 on BBC America

• The best episode - ever!

**possible spoilers**
    Personally, I thought that this episode was the best Doctor Who episode I've ever seen, having watched every episode of the revived show and many from the old series. I mean we knew from previous episodes that the TARDIS was a living thing, only now her soul was extracted and put into a human! We finally learn what the TARDIS thinks of the Doctor and what the Doctor actually thinks about the TARDIS. I think this is like the climax of the first half of the season, which would make sense as I believe this is the middle episode of this half. Anyway, not much role for the Nephew, or the Ood guy, and we don't really get to see the actual house thing. Also, I remember from a previous episode, or I must have read it somewhere, that TARDISes are grown, and not made. Also they're bigger on the inside, so when previous TARDISes landed, they must have had the chameleon circuit on, which doesn't explain why we just see big ships when the Doctor wants to 'build' a TARDIS. Anyway, minor hitches, not worth bringing the rating down. Overall, a very smooth and intriguing episode. Best ever. I give it a 10.