Doctor Who

The Shakespeare Code

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Apr 07, 2007 on BBC America

• The Doctor and Rose arrive in Elizabethan Britain, and meet the main man himself, William Shakespeare!

First off, i thought 'Oh great, Shakespeare', not the most exciting man in the world... right? WRONG! I absolutely adored this episode, from start to finish, especially when the man himself came on. Who knew shakespeare was so good looking? Lol. Favourite parts have to be whenever the Doctor was quoting his future plays, or someone elses. I sat there and just laughed (my mum had to point out which play they were from, but i managed to get a few). All over, it was all rather dramatic this episode ;)
    Carriernites...one of RTD's slightly tamer villians, but i must admit, i still found them entralling. Using not only voodoo, but the power of the spoken word to cast fear into the hearts of man and release their pals from the dark realms. Especially liked the man drowning on dry land, lovely touch, hehe. Paniced slightly when the Doctor collapsed, was okay though when i realised he had two hearts XD Bit slow there. Anyway, also liked the end scene when shakespeare is defeating the carriernites, i chuckled so much, have to love that bit :D 'Expelliarmus!' (God love J.k. ^^ Heard multiple references throughout that episode. 'Read book seven, made me cry' awwww, bless the Doctor)