Doctor Who (1963) Forums

BBC (ended 1989)

Can Susan Foreman (the Doctor's granddaughter) regenerate?

archangelwho

[1]Jul 13, 2013
    • level: 18

This was a question asked on the Doctor Who Answer site. This is the quick answer I gave: "Not sure if she was a Timelord or not. From her advance knowledge she had had some form of education but it never stated if she reached the level of Time Lord. Of course River could without being a Time Lord but that was a different situation." As I said it was a quick answer given while watching 4 kids ion a rainy day.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

wildhoney66

[2]Jul 13, 2013
    • level: 13

i agree it's never been said. i'd still love it if she does come back to the show. we never did find out if she's dead of not. yes the doctor is said to be the last time lord. but if you recall Susan wasn't on her home planet. and we never find out if she was in the time war either.

YeOldOne

[3]Jul 15, 2013
    • level: 10

There is confusion as there is more than one possible answer. Look at http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Susan_Foreman for some background and draw your own verdict.

Later this year there will be a number of programmes to celibrate the 50th birthday of Doctor Who and one of those may provide a final answer.

BTW, Carole Ann Ford was on stage at the Doctor Who Prom in London on the 13th-14th July. At 73 she still looks very good.