Doctor Who (1963) Forums

BBC (ended 1989)

Davros physical conditions

archangelwho

[1]Jul 14, 2013
    • level: 18

Watching Genesis of the Daleks with my daughter and godson. My godson asked what happen to Davros? This is something I have wondered about but have never looked into or asked about. Was it ever stated anywhere, TV, DVD extra, audio story, book what happen to Davros?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nomad-70

[2]Jul 23, 2013
    • level: 4

Davros returns in Destiny of the Daleks (4th doctor), Resurrection of the Daleks (5th doctor), Revelation of the Daleks (6th doctor), Remembrance of the Daleks (7th doctor) and The Stolen Earth/Journey's End (10th doctor). For more detail see below.

***SPOILER***

That's a fairly brief summary of Davros' history based on my (admittedly fuzzy) memories. I'm happy to be corrected on any point.

dcpgaus

[3]Jul 23, 2013
    • level: 16

Yes Davros - the best of the Daleks. His appearance is grotesque but he's awesome, always wanting to control the Daleks because he made them. Poor Davros, the Daleks don't care about that! With all the attempts on his life, its no wonder that he looks a bit tattered these days. I remember in 'Revelations', his hand is blown off! But he always escapes death - and this has become boring.

archangelwho

[4]Jul 23, 2013
    • level: 18

I did a search on Davros. You can find pages on almost anything/anyone these days. Nothing I found that I'm sure is cannon, see my post on cannon. Most seems to be audio storoes or books. wikiedia org/wiki/Davros stated that a various spin-off media attribute in condiction to his lab being attacked by a Thal shell. aerospaceguide net/doctorwho/davros stated crippled during the war. daleksrus wikia com/wiki/Davros stated grievously wounded by an attack. One even covered his mother, father and sisiter. Again none seem to be canon. (I left the . out of the sites because I'm unsure if we are to put web links or not.)

pferreira86

[5]Aug 5, 2013
    • level: 17

His most recent on screen (i.e. canon) appearance was in Journey's End where Davros let himself be flattened by falling debris rather than flee with the Doctor to safety. If your son finds that logic confusing just tell him Tom Baker uncovers a dusty Davros in his next appearance (yes canon) in Destiny of the Daleks.Wink