Doctor Who (1963) Forums

BBC (ended 1989)

Nicholas Courtney passed away.

archangelwho

[1]Feb 26, 2011
    • level: 18

Die of cancer on 2-23-11 at the age of 81. May be RIP and God be with his love ones. Maybe the Doctor can visit his grave. Maybe all of the Doctors could visit his grave to honor him the way he should be.

Edited on 02/26/2011 7:57pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pferreira86

[2]Feb 27, 2011
    • level: 17

Yeah, when I read this news I felt quite sad. I wish I could have met him. He seemed like a nice person.

archangelwho

[3]Mar 3, 2011

[QUOTE="pferreira86"]

Yeah, when I read this news I felt quite sad. I wish I could have met him. He seemed like a nice person.

So many of the old show has left us. I wish the new production team would bring back more of the ones left. I too wish I had had a chance to have methim. That is the thing about the part of the US I live in. The fan shows never make it close enough where a poor teacher can afford to go. Even if I could make the few that comes to the US they never come at a time where a teacher could take the time off. I'm on the mailing list in hope one day I can. I must say the post cards are nice. If I ever get to ones it will be both a happy time , but also sad knowing those like Mr. Courtney will not be there. God's peace to his family.

archangelwho

[4]Apr 2, 2013

Remembering Nicholas Courtney part of the DVD extras on the Shada DVD was well done and left me with a tightness of the chest at the end. It make you really miss the old cast.