We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Doctor Who (1963) Forums

BBC (ended 1989)

Story that would make a good Doctor Who story & the role the Doctor would pl

archangelwho

[1]Dec 19, 2011
    • level: 19

Can be a tv story or movie. After watching Will Ferrell's Stranger than Fiction I thought this would make a great Doctor Who story. In fact it could be one of the Christmas special where you have one Doctor playing Dustin Hoffman role & one Doctor playing Queen Latifah role and they are unaware of each others actions until the end.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

archangelwho

[2]Dec 27, 2011

Watching all of these Christmas programs with the kids and there why and how questions. I try to answer as well asI can and unlike some parents I find using sci-fi technology help. Santa bag and sled use Time Lord technology. Of course this helps if your kids are Doctor Who fans. The Doctor as the Snowman in Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. He could tell the story, expland the how and why and maybe help out a little here and there.

archangelwho

[3]Jul 26, 2012

Watching The Time Tunnel on hulu.com. How about a fix it story. The Doctor could go around to all of the unfinished sci-fi shows, Time Tunnel, Lost in Space, ect..., and finish them. Would not even have to use Matt Smith. Any Doctor old or new could work.