Doctor Who (1963) Forums

BBC (ended 1989)

This was an educational show?

wildhoney66

[21]Apr 14, 2013
    • level: 13

i finally finished watching Season 14 myself. and i kinda like Leela. the actress who ended up playing her is a better actress than i thought she would be. next up season 15!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

archangelwho

[22]Apr 16, 2013
    • level: 18

pferreira86 wrote:

archangelwho wrote:

Was watching a Tom Baker story that had Stonehenge in it. My 5 year old asked me what those rocks was. We looked them up on the internet and then made a stonehenge out of paly-dough. I think it looked great. If I knew how to post pictures from my phone to here I would be glad to show off our work.

You were probably watching The Stones of Blood. It wasn't Stonehenge, that only appears in the Matt Smith series.

There was not one with two ladies doing research on Stonehenge and the companion got left with them by the Doctor as he went off on his own?

pferreira86

[23]Apr 21, 2013
    • level: 17

archangelwho wrote:

pferreira86 wrote:

archangelwho wrote:

Was watching a Tom Baker story that had Stonehenge in it. My 5 year old asked me what those rocks was. We looked them up on the internet and then made a stonehenge out of paly-dough. I think it looked great. If I knew how to post pictures from my phone to here I would be glad to show off our work.

You were probably watching The Stones of Blood. It wasn't Stonehenge, that only appears in the Matt Smith series.

There was not one with two ladies doing research on Stonehenge and the companion got left with them by the Doctor as he went off on his own?

Yeah, that was Romana in The Stones of Blood.