Doctors

Weekdays 12:00 AM on BBC Premiered Mar 26, 2000 In Season

Doctors Fan Reviews (20)

6.6
  • An ensemble cast of about a dozen regular characters interspersed with an endless supply of episodic actors who supply the medical stories for the medical staff at the Mill Health Centre & Campus surgery.

Consistently one of my top programmes.It's entertained & informed me from the beginning,with believable characters & storylines.I like the idea of the regulars having their individual & group story arcs, whilst each episode has guest actors, with their medical problems/stories resolved. There's always an element of excitement for me to see who the actors will be.Will they be someone you haven't seen for years on TV,or someones first foray in a new role after a lengthy time in drama,or a former TV star almost forgotten,or an old time film star. One of my favourite storylines was the Vivian rape story & the effect on her,spread over months.Truly moving.Another long & slow burner,was Ruth's breakdown,recovery & how it affected Michelle. Many truly memorable & moving moments in a drama which if shown during the evening would have several million more viewers, I'm sure.