Dog and Cat Forums

ABC (ended 1977)

I thought I imagined this show!

LMH68

[1]Oct 20, 2006
    • level: 57

I've mentioned this show occasionally to people I know, and no one else could remember it.

It was getting to the point where I thought I'd imagined it!

Can't remember a lot about it, but now I can rest easy that it was real.

Thank you tv.com.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

grumpyduck

[2]Nov 6, 2006
    • level: 2
    Me too!!

I have never found anyone who remembered this show (until now).
    Can't believe it was Kim Basinger!!

I send my thanks to TV.com too. more detail on IMDB here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075949/

DenDen1962

[4]Mar 12, 2007
    • level: 1
    I remember one episode with the Rapist he had a woman in a tennis outfit in a locker room bound and gagged he got scared off before he did anything i wish they would put this show out on Dvd

The_Loc_Nar

[5]Mar 10, 2012
    • level: 4

I used to really like this show. Still do. I have all six episodes on tape, taped off the air when it was on. RCA had just come out with their first VCR models back then, and I HAD to have one. Cost me $950 for a machine that recorded only at the 2 hour speed. And tapes were $21.00 or so each for a 2 hour tape. Yipes! But - the tapes I did back then are now sooooo rare! Like Dog & Cat! I also have shows like "Whatever Happened to the Class of '65", "Married the First Year", "Delta House (an Animal House takeoff that featured Michelle Pfiffer as "Bombshell"), Brothers & Sisters, the McKenzies of Paradise Cove, Out of the Blue (Mork & Mindy spinoff), Family, Rich Man Poor Man, Soap,and many more. Most people didn't have VCRs back then, so the stuff I taped back then is now really rare and I am glad I have it all. Cats & Dogs was one of my favorites and I still like to take those out and watch them from time to time. No one makes TV like that anymore.

Edited on 03/10/2012 9:45pm