Dog the Bounty Hunter Forums

A&E (ended 2012)

All in the family!

special_people

[1]Nov 15, 2007
    • level: 5
    I was looking on wikipedia about dog's family and i saw that leland and dwane lee r full brothers and their each othersonly full siblings, baby lisa is full sister to barbra-kaite and tucker, and cecily isn't dog's kid. so my thoughts were baby lisa must be pretty sad her only full sister is dead and her only full brother is a traitor and dog always says he has 12 kids so he must count cecily thats so kwel! i put emphasis on full brother/sister b/c that probably means they were raised together.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DurhamRed1

[2]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 3
    I like the way Dog includes all the kids in his family no matter if they are his natural kids or not, it show a man who has a lot of love to give.

Blue_Demon62

[3]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 8
    Dog always includes the kids that aren't wioth him any more or that aren't biologically his kids; they are part of his family anyway.

mrsAri

[4]Mar 25, 2008
    • level: 4
    His book explains all his children...a lot he doesnt see and he includes Cecily who he is raising but is not biologically his and im not sure if he includes Dominic who is Beths son she had adopted but who Dog reunited her with