Dog the Bounty Hunter Forums

A&E (ended 2012)

Beth Chapman is not her real name

frank5

[1]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 2
    Beth Chapman is Dog's wife's real name.She just uses that name for the Show and there.If you read this link, then it will show her real name and what she does. http://starbulletin.com/2001/09/03/news/story3.html
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

frank5

[2]Jul 27, 2006
    I meant to say Beth Chapman is not her real name.

studog2961

[3]Jul 27, 2006
    • level: 55

Let me ask you something...did you even bother to do some checking before you came here and wrote this?  The reason I ask is because even if you would have checked out the Tv.com guide for Beth Smith you would know that her birth name is Alice Elizabeth Smith.  You would have also found that she was married to a Barmore.  So given this information one could conclude that she goes by "Beth" for short and Barmore was her name at the time that article was written.

Jumping ahead a few years...she would later divorce Mr. Barmore taking back her maiden name of Smith...hence...BETH SMITH. 

Any questions????

frank5

[4]Jul 28, 2006
    let me ask you something, why are you so offended.Ok, maybe I jumped ahead of myself, no harm done.Do you see how easily and relaxed I admit my fault.it's cool.I'm sorry that a big part of my life does not revlove around tv.com, to the point that i'm so offended by a post.Enjoy your weekend.

studog2961

[5]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 55

Offended...no. Annoyed...yes. It is the gross negligence of users, like yourself, that start flame wars on the boards. Had you bothered to take the time to LOOK you would found the information you wrongly stated. Jumping the gun is an understatement…you flat out put incorrect information on a forum that fans use to communicate.

And furthermore you don’t know me…thus you have no right to say what you said about how much time I do or don’t spend here at Tv.com. I spend the time here to correct the misrepresentations that users like yourself put out there for the whole world to see. Now if there will be nothing further you are welcome to discuss something that is relevant an true or you can leave.

Thank you!

Studog2961

Proud Tv.com Member

frank5

[6]Jul 31, 2006
    [This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
    Edited on 07/31/2006 9:27am