Dog the Bounty Hunter Forums

A&E (ended 2012)

Beth Speaks To The Fans

studog2961

[1]Oct 3, 2006
    • level: 55

Hey all I just got this link in my e-mail and thought I would share it with everyone here. As of now there are two posts from Beth…I will keep this updated when I find new ones!

Beth Speaks

Studog

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

cgurl88

[2]Oct 6, 2006
    • level: 10
    cool thanx

Hulahips23

[3]Oct 25, 2006
    • level: 1
    HELLO DOG AND FAMILY. I'M SO GLAD TO BE WRITTING YOU. MY FATHER IS FROM HAWAII AND WE WATCH YOUR GUYS SHOW ALL THE TIME. WE WERE VERY DISAPOINTED TO SEE OUR OWN GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS COME AND TAKE AWAY THE DOG, ESPECIALLY TO SEE BETHY CRY HER POOR LITTLE EYES OUT. YOU WERE ALL IN OUR DEEPEST PRAYERS THAT DAY! I'M GLAD TO SEE THAT THINGS ARE GOING BETTER NOW. YOU ARE ALL IN OUR PRAYERS EVERYDAY AND WE SEE YOU ON T.V. AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. MAHALO FOR ALL THE GREAT THINGS YOU ALL DO TO KEEP OUR COUNTRY SAFE. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING BACK FROM YOU. #1 DOG CLAN FAN, NICOLE CARAVALHO

studog2961

[4]Oct 26, 2006
    • level: 55

Hulahips23~

Please turn off your Caps Lock.  Typing in all caps is considered yelling and is hard to read.  Which could constitute a TOS violation for disruptive posting.

Thanks

Studog

Edited on 10/26/2006 11:01am

Lokar

[5]Dec 21, 2006
    • level: 26

Thanks

Glad to read it

cherokeelady42

[6]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 26
    studog2961 wrote:

Hey all I just got this link in my e-mail and thought I would share it with everyone here. As of now there are two posts from Beth…I will keep this updated when I find new ones!

Beth Speaks

Studog

cherokeelady42 wrote:
    I'm glad that Beth is speaking out. She did the right thing, and I know she will continue to do all she can for Big Daddy as she calls him.

indeedboo

[7]Nov 6, 2007
    I dont think dog is a bad person or his family!!! What goes on in his house is his business no one else's. Everyone needs to stop with this "Raciest Card thing." God! The man said he was sorry, get over it. Hes not the only person who has droped that N word. Theres other things in life to worrie about like... our troops, our insurance,drug dealers,grown men and women that like to rape little boys and girls, god I can go on and on!!!!!! I think DOG was the only one out there and his family that had the balls to take the bad guys off the streets. But guess what? The news, and everyone else who is making this a big deal has killed a young life, or someone has taking a another life somewhere out there, another human is being raped, someone is getting hurt, familys are in trouble ETC...I think we should thank DOG for trying to keep the bad guys off the streets!!!!!!!! He should keep his JOB and his SHOW!!!! I support him 100%!!!!!!!
    Thank you

indeedboo

[8]Nov 6, 2007
    Beth I support you and your family!!! Cannot wait for the show to return!!! I was watching the show from tonight with Big Daddy and its sad! Tell him dont be so hard on himself, everyone makes bad judgements at times. I think all of his fans are behind him and supporting him!!!!!!!

blsrob

[9]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 8

Bye Bye Dog.....

I am sorry but preaching about God and how you have turned your life around and then we here you talk like this to your son? How can we believe a word you say in the future?

I was a fan but your are done!!!!! R.I.P. Dog!

Later Bra...

PS...isn't it funny how he says "bra" instead of "bro" and then to say what he did....go figure!

CathyJo63

[10]Dec 16, 2007
    • level: 3
    Oh Lord,i hope this post shows up,i have commented 3 times,typed and typed and typed........LoL........Where they went i'll never know.
    But anyhow i am actually doing flips cause i wanted them back on so bad! Ever since the story broke i had looked for sites or an email so i could write Dog & Beth myself!!!Im gonna try and remember everything i wrote before so bear with me.
    First of all,let me say ive never had a biased or racist bone in my body ever and god's honest truth ive had officials and figures of authority to be very rude to me because i never check the little box that asks for race?---I always leave them blank and i write beside the box "Human".
    Everybody in the entire world has made a comment they didn't mean literalllllly!!!
    And No my best friend isn't black.LoL
    Growing up i was never around a different race at all,just in letcher co.ky it was something never seen,i don't know why but still i had heard people say the "N" word but honestly i didn't look at the word that way!!!!!Kids in school called each other that!!!!
    And the way i look at it,god made all of ussssssss & thats what makes us all different,just like snowflakes,why Lord,it would be a boring world if everyone were the same!
    The way it has gotten lately,well the past 10 yrs.or so it seems to me that people are to quick to use that excuse and i think some people use it because its the only way to get their way!!!
    There are racists in the world,but dog and beth aren't.....no way!!!!
    I don't even know if i felt this way only a few days ago but what made me think about it is a statement made by rosie o'donnel after this happened to dog.........and i cannot believe she made such a lame statement but im not quoting exactly but i could!!!! but she said dog was basically trash because he lived in a trailer park,wellllll hmmmmmm i wonder what her excuse is then...........and iv'e lived in trailer parks too and yea,that was very rude of her but you didn't see me,dog and beth and the rest go on tv and say "ohhh my gosh,thats just about killed me,its like a punch in the gutssssssss,lord i have to live feeling the damage the rest of my lifeeeeeeeeee,give me a breakkkkkkkk!!!!!
    And what's even funnier than that is everyone complains about to much crime going on.......and then turn right around and hate the people who fight it,and try to help!!! "whats wrong with that picture!!
    Just like now everybodys doggin Mark Furhman,saying he's racist.......bull crap,Thats what they do when someone doesn't want to go to jail they look to see who else on the case they can smear!!!!!!!! Because they get good money for winning!!!
    And to be quite honest I'm waiting for the news to come in any day now,that DP isn't white because Mark's figuring out more leads than any of them!!!!!!!!!
    So i hope when Mark figures the case out that dog gets to go "Catch" him.
    A 100% Supporter Of Dog and Beth and The
    Team!!!!!!!

1-adam-12

[11]Sep 30, 2009

Mrs. Chapman:

In reference to ur speaking I praise u for what u did, ewspecially when Dog was arrested, in wher i call: "Mess-i-co," and, yes Mrs. Chapman, "I" said: "Mess-i-co," and, I misspelled it intentionally. For, I feel that he should've never been arrested, esp, whenever that so-called heir, to that fortune, thought that he could get away w/anything, since he had $$$, that's bull crap(and, i say that poliltely).

Also, in reference to that person, that spoke badly in a blog, in refence to ur show, that she's not in the law-enforfcement profession. i'm trained in that profession, as a sewcurity officer, even though my certification, is for only 2 years(I can re-taake it @ anytime, to get my certification again)

however whoever it was, that said that she used tobe a fan of the show, and, gave that negative feed back, she needs to keep her mouth extreemly shut, b4, someone actually shuts it, in a blog of their o wn!

CONGRATS ARE IN ORDER! In reference to the birth of Baby Lyssa's little girl! As well as congrats to u, as well as Dog, in being grandparents! If i'd actually known as to when she was actually born, i'd would've sent a card, to her, c/o the office, there in Honolulu. Please also tell heer husband, congrats from me as well!

In reference to Tim: Is he coming back to the show? i've seen itens , as to where tim and his wife have, and/or, divorced. i actually can't believe it. to me, they are such a perfect couple! just like i was hping tobe, w. the gf I had, who was from the Philipines. i was told that they were loyal as well as faithful, honest, too, but, I found out different this morning in my IM's.

i'm just hoping and praying, that Tim, and his wife are not divorced, and, are, and/or, will be back on the show, bcoz, not on;t do white americans, bkack americans, hispanic-americans, but, samoans are not alone in their crinminal activity. all of the other races, that I've included, can just join the criminal community.

As for ur family, in general, I sincerely hope as well as pray, that everything goes well, and, that u stay on the airm until the network finally, decides to axe ur show. i have a feeling that when u were off the air, that ur fans, sent alot of emails, letters, phone calls, ect., till they got tired of hearing all the complaints, possible boycotting of their channel(me? i'd lock'd the channel from so that i couldn't see it, untill they put u back on the air), and, evidentally they did put u back on the air, coz, u do good work, and whoever it was saying: "R.I.P.: Dpg," needs to keep their mouth shut, as well!

Dog, I was watch'n an episode, tomight, in re: Sioban. that was the kindest thing that i've ever seen anyone ever do.

1. Hear the word. (Romans 10:17), 2. Believe the word(Hebrews 11:6), 3. Repent of ur sins(Acts 17:30), 4. Confess-with thy mouth(Romans 10:10), 5. Be Baptized-for the remission of sins(Acts 2:28, and, Acts 22:16)

I sincerely hop and pray, that ur show stays one the air, until it's final date of being on the air.

Sincerely,

Dwight L. C.

lov_lee

[12]Jan 25, 2011

Dear Beth

I Have Watched you for many many years and your heart shows through so much,as to how much you really care about the women.

You share your experience and your story and i feel it gives them the strengh to fight for themseleves and their family.

Have you ever thought about starting a self -help course's for these women and their families?

Because i think with you as the driving force behind something like that would really benefit all the women,and with you and Dog helping abused women and the children, of these family issue's alot will be impowered and will grow strong and happy.

SUSIEW040170

[13]Mar 1, 2012
    • level: 7

Talklike that to his son??? PLEASE! That boy needed his head and ass knocked together! That was the"son" that tried to set Beth up to get beat up. The girlfriend of his "son" might have been black, but that's not what made her a ni_____! She was just pure plain old trash! No matter her color.

Rodbo1968

[14]May 7, 2012
    • level: 3

Beth is a FAT B1TCH and i can't wait until one of these times she runs her mouth to the wrong girl and she gets B1TCH SLAPPED like she deserves!!! Of course that will probably never happen becase Dog and his crew don't go after hard criminals they leave those to the REAL Bounty Hunters and go after women, DUI's and low level tweakers!!!!