Dog the Bounty Hunter Forums

A&E (ended 2012)

"Dog the Bounty Hunter" not coming back ; Show being shopped

Leytonfan4ever

[21]Mar 15, 2008
    • level: 14
    Trisha95 wrote:
    they are coming back....sooo hahahhha

Are you sure??? Because i really, really want them to be on Tv again!! I wanna see Leland!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lighting101

[22]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 16

Dog is coming back but it's going to happen like when we don't notice. it going to be a good come back. ( maybe) and Dog is not rasist!!!!!!! and just becuase A&E doesn't give the show doesn't mean that show is gone. I was up until like 10:30pm and I saw that he had a new gig! don't know what it is but I think he's coming back. He can't be without bounty hunting.

iAmS1xth

[23]Apr 14, 2008
    • level: 3

HONOLULU, Hawaii (AP) -- TV bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman is preparing a return to the airwaves.

Duane "Dog" Chapman's show was pulled off the air in November.

The Chapman family confirmed Thursday that filming is set to resume on the A&E show "Dog the Bounty Hunter."

The show features Chapman and crew in pursuit of bail jumpers in Hawaii and other states.

It was the highest rated show on A&E before the network pulled it off the air in November.

Chapman was heard in a taped phone conversation using a racial slur in reference to his son's black girlfriend.

Chapman has apologized and tried to make amends with the network and the black community.

Network officials say that since the show is about second chances, they decided to accept his apology and resume production. No air date has been announced.

Source: CNN.com

^that news came out in february .. just have to keep checking A&E, i know theyre auctioning off a day on the set so whoever wins gets a chance to appear in a episode of the new season.

FOP_fan17

[24]Apr 20, 2008
    • level: 22
    ^^See? And in the first post, it says that the network couldn't find the money to produce it, so that was probably the main reason why it got pulled....so what if Dog said the N word one time? He's not the only one who's said it. As for me, I'm for racial equality and I hate it when people make rascist statments. However, a show shouldn't be pulled from a network because of one racial word.

xxjeffxhardyxx

[25]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 3

They're coming back!!
    July 16th..oh yea.

Haha!