Dog the Bounty Hunter Forums

A&E (ended 2012)

Not watching A&E

dhayes1034

[1]Feb 8, 2008
    • level: 1

I haven;t watched anything on A&E since they took the show off the air. I also still ask others not to watch it either. I just wish another channell will pit the show up and take it back. Forget A&E. I will still refuse to watch anything on that channel. Leave their personal lifes to them and get the show on the air. Nobody cares about what they do when they aren't on the show. Give us the bounty hunter and his gang back. Luv4thedog. LOL

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

landofsquatch

[2]Feb 11, 2008
    • level: 2
    Amen to that. Nobody in my family watches A&E anymore. How would they like it if they were professionally crucified for something that took place in their private lives? I sent them an e-mail when this happened telling them I would not allow their channel to be played in my home. I said considering how high and mighty they were that I as a lowly sinner was not good enough for their channel. I actually worded it saying "he who is without sin cast the first stone" They apparently being sin free being to good for me.

marvelfan89

[3]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 39

I'll watch whatever I want. Anyways, I was watching A&E before Dog "The Racist" Bounty Hunter so that won't stop plus there's still Criss Angel whose awesome and I like their other shows like American Justice and Cold Case files.

DurhamRed1

[4]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 3
    Why marvelfan89 do you continue to post in this particular forum if you hate Dog the Bounty hunter so much? I understand your right to free speech but of all the posts I have read so far your the one who disses dog the most. I just find it strange and had to ask.

marvelfan89

[5]Feb 15, 2008

DurhamRed1 wrote:
    Why marvelfan89 do you continue to post in this particular forum if you hate Dog the Bounty hunter so much? I understand your right to free speech but of all the posts I have read so far your the one who disses dog the most. I just find it strange and had to ask.

I don't know what's so strange and hard to grasp here. The user on this thread stated "Not watcing A&E" and said to others not to watch it so I'am responding to that or do you merely expect people to behave the same way and act as robots? Same thing with other threads. Some people are happy with Dog not being happy on TV and some are not. What's hard to grasp here? Everyone has their own opinion. You may not like it or may not like the same person repeating the same opinion but you can simply not respond to it if you don't like it.

Edited on 02/15/2008 10:50pm

Blue_Demon62

[6]Feb 17, 2008
    • level: 8
    It stills begs the question as to why you bother to continue to write on this forum when you actively don't like Dog. It makes about as much sense as I going onto forums about The Simple Life or My Sweet Sixteen, I actively hate those shows, but I don't go on the forum to diss them and wind the fans up.

marvelfan89

[7]Feb 17, 2008

It makes perfect sense. Especially if people continually make threads about him being taking of the air is unfair or someone handing out advice what one should or shouldn't watch. The way I see it you guys make these threads expecting responses then it's absolutely absurd of you guys to think that every poster on here will agree with your opnion or to complain that such and such user is making the same opinion again when you are inviting it with your threads.. . And who says you can't go the Simple Life boards and openly state why you dislike the show time and time again? It's a free country. Given the fact that is a horrible show no one would blame you. Point is you are allowed to do it that's why it's an open forum and if anybody had a problem with it they would ignore it very easily..

Edited on 02/17/2008 3:52am
    Edited 3 total times.

Blue_Demon62

[8]Feb 21, 2008
    • level: 8
    What country are you from?
    Because this is the internet there is no country. Just a mass of wires; so you saying that it's a free country doesn't amount to much.

marvelfan89

[9]Feb 21, 2008
    Actually it does because it shouldn't bother you whether I post or not and say bad things about this racist. You asked me a question and I answered it.

DurhamRed1

[10]Feb 24, 2008

OK... Dog let the N word slip out while talking to his son in a private conversation, he apologized and has continued to apologize over & over again in the months since the story came out, he has met & talked to Black groups & organisations and they accepted his heart felt apology and do not class him as a racist so tell me why do you still insist on calling him such? Its not a very Christian attitude constantly up-casting the incident, have you never said something hurtful in the heat of them moment? We are all human and as such we can make mistakes but not all our mistakes are broadcasted to the world by unfaithful money grabbers.

Dog has been educated by the Black Groups & organisations in the error of his ways and I think he has become a better more humble person for it. If nothing else this incident has brought out in to the open the N word debate and perhaps its use in both black and white society's will be quashed. No matter what the colour of your skin you should not use the N word.

marvelfan89

[11]Feb 24, 2008

DurhamRed1 wrote:

OK... Dog let the N word slip out while talking to his son in a private conversation, he apologized and has continued to apologize over & over again in the months since the story came out, he has met & talked to Black groups & organisations and they accepted his heart felt apology and do not class him as a racist so tell me why do you still insist on calling him such? Its not a very Christian attitude constantly up-casting the incident, have you never said something hurtful in the heat of them moment? We are all human and as such we can make mistakes but not all our mistakes are broadcasted to the world by unfaithful money grabbers.

Um because he is and for the last time it doesn'tmatter whether it was a private or public conversation. You guys always use that as an excuse. Just because some groups accept his apology doesn't mean that everyone else does give me a break. FYI his early apologies were laughable too and he only did it to get his show back on the air. Hell he still put the blame on his son. If you disagree that he isn't a racist, then that's your opinion. Respect mine or just drop the matter because fans of his and non-fans will never agree on this. I can understand why you guys must defend him.

DurhamRed1 wrote:

No matter what the colour of your skin you should not use the N word.

Now this I agree with completely.

Edited on 02/24/2008 1:31pm
    Edited 2 total times.

DurhamRed1

[12]Feb 24, 2008
    marvelfan89 wrote:

DurhamRed1 wrote:

No matter what the colour of your skin you should not use the N word.

Now this I agree with completely.

We finally agree on something. ......ROLF

Krissy24

[13]Mar 16, 2008
    • level: 10
    Well i for one haven't been watching a&e and i won't untill the new season of dog is on the air.