Dogs 101

Saturday 8:00 PM on Animal Planet Premiered Oct 11, 2008 In Season

Dogs 101 Fan Reviews (4)

• Informative

A quick review of various dog breeds, their traits, histories, and more of how each breed is special. A must view if anyone plans on adopting any dog. Still not complete in everything because it is to give viewers and dog lovers quick information and thus why this is 101. Do research first because both pet and owner will greatly benefit from it. Both very entertaining and informative. It lets you know what you are getting yourself into by taking in a certain pooch.
  • Australian Terrier please!!

Love, love, love the show :) I own Australian Terriers and they are the greatest. Has a segment aired spotlighting my favorite breed?? Would LOVE to see one!
  • I want new season of the Dogs 101

I really want to new season of Dogs 101. These episodes and breeds are I would like.

The First episode of the season

Scottish Terrier, American Bulldog, Kuvasz, Border Terrier, Wonder dog, Deerhound

Special edition: Rare Breeds 2

Chinese Chongqing Dog, Croatian Sheepdog, Wirehaired Vizsla, Bergamasco Shepherd, Azawakh

Third episode

Cane Corso, Pharaoh Hound, Bedlington Terrier, Chinook, Wonder dog, Grand Bleu de Gascogne

The Final episode of the season and the seria

Caucasian Ovcharka, Spinone Italiano, Flat-Coated Retriever, American Foxhound, Wonder dog, Sealyham Terrier
  • Fun show.

I think this show is very educational, but at the same time can be a bit on the surprising side. For example, you learn things about dogs you want to know and then you learn things about dogs you don't want to know. That said, it still has its moments when it spills of facts about dogs, but the best part has to be the description of each dog. The detail is nice and the fact that they show a wide arrange of dogs is also a plus. Overall, a good show with entertaining aspects that many will enjoy and like. Thank you.