So im up to season 2 episode 9 'stop loss'
and i have some questions...
1. in episode 6 'the left hand' why did the politician dude say that the dollhouse didnt exist at the hearing?
2. Assuming that he didnt said this because he was remote wiped by the DC house, then why wouldnt they remote wipe Echo when she was missing for three months?
3. In episode 8, 'love supreme' why doesnt echo get effected by the remote wipe alpha did whilst in the dollhouse when he turned everyone (the actives) into ninjas?
4. why does echo remember everything that was dumped into her head at the end of season 1? why isnt caroline in there?
5. why is Alpha after echo? someone please imprint my memory on that one.
6. whats alpha's end game?
7. Also if echo could remember everything from previous engagements, then wouldnt they just release her from her contract?
cheers, no spoilers please.